The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by lnichol4
Hi Im new to this forum and i had my interview for adult nursing on the 7th of March and was told that the wait was two weeks for an answer and the rest of my class and i are still waiting for an answer!!!How was ur interview?

Awww noo! i hope you and i and everyone else find out soon, it's horrible! they said that within the next 4 days they were doing interview days so i guess their really busy. You'll have to let me know when you hear something!
I think my interview went well, i didn't answer anything badly and they seemed impressed with what i said :smile: , so i have my fingers crossed. How about you, did your interview go well?
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 241
Original post by agudger
Awww noo! i hope you and i and everyone else find out soon, it's horrible! they said that within the next 4 days they were doing interview days so i guess their really busy. You'll have to let me know when you hear something!
I think my interview went well, i didn't answer anything badly and they seemed impressed with what i said :smile: , so i have my fingers crossed. How about you, did your interview go well?

Yeah it went ok bit like yours not too bad!We only know of one in our class at the moment who didnt get in but out of 11 the rest are still waitin!! Will let you know!
Original post by agudger
I had an interview at edinburgh napier on friday for adult nursing. And the wait is killing me as well. It's my first choice and i don't know what i'll do if i don't get in!:/
What are you applying for? and how did your interview go?

I've applied for adult nursing too!! I was hoping that it would be less than a 2 week wait :-( napier is my first choice (and only choice left available) !!

I think my interview went ok but can't really know until I know if I'm in or not! What group were you in?
Reply 243
Original post by redsauce101
I've applied for adult nursing too!! I was hoping that it would be less than a 2 week wait :-( napier is my first choice (and only choice left available) !!

I think my interview went ok but can't really know until I know if I'm in or not! What group were you in?

Yeah i know what you mean you can never be sure you've done well untill you find out. I thought it went ok but don't want to jinx it haha.
I was in group B, what group were you in?
Original post by agudger
Yeah i know what you mean you can never be sure you've done well untill you find out. I thought it went ok but don't want to jinx it haha.

Same here but I've got my heart set on napier!!
I was in group D !
Reply 245
Original post by nampen
I've applied to study English and Film at Napier but I haven't got an offer yet :frown:

I wanted to stay in iQ Grove Street but it seems pretty full already? Its kinda annoying that I couldn't get a space there earlier because it's taken them so long to give me an offer.

Hello, I've applied for the same course & still haven't heard back either. Student Finance is waiting anxiously, it has taken a very long time. Very frustrating. We should hopefully get our offers at the same time though :smile:
I hope their still sending answers.
Reply 247
Original post by lorinbosoc
I hope their still sending answers.

what course have you applied for?im going crazy thinking bout this:eek:
Original post by m.ameera
what course have you applied for?im going crazy thinking bout this:eek:

i received my offers. i applied for civil engineering and for architectural technology. My gf needs to receive an answer for criminology and i hope she will get an offer

what did you apply for?
Seriously, what is taking them so long? :frown: I've been waiting for 4 months, but I bet that some of you have been waiting for more ... :/
Reply 250
i received my offers. i applied for civil engineering and for architectural technology. My gf needs to receive an answer for criminology and i hope she will get an offer

what did you apply for?

Languages and intercultural communication...i know the course title seems a bit hefty but i quite like what its all about actually!

congratz on your offers, was it a conditional or unconditional? is napier your firm choice?
Original post by m.ameera
Languages and intercultural communication...i know the course title seems a bit hefty but i quite like what its all about actually!

congratz on your offers, was it a conditional or unconditional? is napier your firm choice?

conditional. i gotta take the IELTS exam, as i'm from outside UK. but i don't worry about that. i'm still waiting for one more answer (which i think it will be a reject). i think i will firm napier if i get a rejection from my last university
Reply 252
BTW: Their deadline is the end of March, isn´t it. Hope so, because I am waiting almost 4 months, it is tooo long.
Original post by OndrejC2
BTW: Their deadline is the end of March, isn´t it. Hope so, because I am waiting almost 4 months, it is tooo long.

Nope. UCAS recommends that the offers/rejections are sent by the 31st or March, but the real deadline is the 6th of May...
Reply 254
Original post by agudger

Hi just to let you know we go our offers yesterday and out of 11 of us 10 got in all conditional on passin the course but one thing that struck me is that out of the 10 only 2 are starting in September the other 8 are jan starts Inc me!hope you both hear soon x
Hi just to let you know we go our offers yesterday and out of 11 of us 10 got in all conditional on passin the course but one thing that struck me is that out of the 10 only 2 are starting in September the other 8 are jan starts Inc me!hope you both hear soon x

Let's hope we all hear soon then.
Did you want tell them you wanted to go in September or January?
Reply 256
I've just received a conditional offer to International business :smile:) !
Reply 257
conditional. i gotta take the IELTS exam, as i'm from outside UK. but i don't worry about that. i'm still waiting for one more answer (which i think it will be a reject). i think i will firm napier if i get a rejection from my last university

owh, where are you from? im actually from malaysia but ive been living in scotland for 5 years now and im still kinda confuse whether im suppose to pay for home fees or international fees.:confused:

ive only got one offer so far that is from RGU- i wouldnt prefer to go there but if i dont get into napier or stirling then RGU will be my last resort:s-smilie:

ooo, where else have you applied?:rolleyes:
Reply 258
Nope. UCAS recommends that the offers/rejections are sent by the 31st or March, but the real deadline is the 6th of May...

Hmm, hope they will cope with the recommendered date :biggrin:

Original post by Meggge
I've just received a conditional offer to International business :smile:) !

Amazing! A business offer :eek: Congratulations, what is your condition? IELTS?
Reply 259

well done on your place :biggrin: i hope we hear now you have :smile: i'll let you know when i find out. It must just be a coincidence that all those people start in January, they need people to start in september as well! x

Quick Reply

Latest