The Student Room Group

Oral sex on girls (question for guys)

I don't know if most of you do go down on girls or not - but I have a question

Which reasons are there for not going down on a girl other than hygiene?

My hygiene is fine, I wax brazilian style, use special soap etc., and almost every guy I've been with have gone down on me. But I have experienced not receiving.

Could it be:
- Afraid of not knowing how / pleasing me properly
- Doesn't like the taste (that natural taste of vagina)
- Laziness
- Prefers to be in a dominant role / not making an effort to please a woman

Are any of you in this position or know someone who is?
Hope for replies :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

My hygiene is fine, I wax brazilian style, use special soap etc., and almost every guy I've been with have gone down on me. But I have experienced not receiving.

Speak ****ing English and I'll give you an answer.
Reply 2
Aslong as the hygiene is fine, i'd always do it.

More i give , more i recieve ;D
Reply 3
I've only ever went down on 5 or 6 girls but even with that the variation in smell, size and the amount of hair has been pretty sizeable. Aside from hygeine/smell i would say a fair amount of pubic hair is pretty off-putting. To me anyway.
Reply 4
If the girl has good hygiene and is waxed then i dont see a reason not to.
Always happy to perform oral sex on a girl, so long as you don't get there and it's unhygenic or excessively hairy to get in the mouth. I enjoy it very much and actually like the taste, don't see why some guys refuse to :/
Reply 6

Could it be:
- Laziness

All guys might have different reasons, personally I love going down on girls but, you're not going to get any answers on an internet forum.
Have you actually asked the guy to go down on you? Some guys might not be confident or think you might not want to. Also if you're in a mature relationship and they haven't then you could have a discussion with them about it.
We can't help you're problems, you'll have to just ask the guys themselves.
Reply 7
I love it, I think it's very fun.
Reply 8
Usually because she isn't hot enough for me to make thay effort.

For example, there probably aren't many straight men who wouldn't rim kim kardashian.

The hotter you are, the more you get it.
If she's attractive there's no reason not to do it. Except not being bothered to do it. :ahee:
What if she has uneven inner lips and one sticks out. I personally find it hideous looking at it. Does a guy? Would that be another reason a guy wouldnt do it?
Reply 11

Could it be:
- Laziness

Cos I ain't no bowcat. Simplesss.

Will eventually have to do it to my wife though :sad:
In my experience I've never had a guy not want to do it... but I'm interested to see the answers here!
Reply 13
Original post by Yawn11
Usually because she isn't hot enough for me to make thay effort.

For example, there probably aren't many straight men who wouldn't rim kim kardashian.

The hotter you are, the more you get it.

Well I am confident that I am attractive, I have been a lingerie model and I get a lot of male attention. So I see no correlation there.

Seems like most guys here love it. I hear sometimes people use as an example that "he may not feel so confident about it", and was wondering if that is actually the case for some guys here.
Reply 14
Well I am confident that I am attractive, I have been a lingerie model and I get a lot of male attention. So I see no correlation.

PM pics or gtfo
Reply 15
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Speak ****ing English and I'll give you an answer.

Looking at you sig, I'd say you have an acute case of 'roid rage.
I'd be happy to do it......although a little tentative about getting it right :redface:

Why can't women be as simple as guys, I mean, it's pretty damn obvious what we want. But...I've been told so many conflicting things by girls and guys alike. :redface:
Reply 17
What if she has uneven inner lips and one sticks out. I personally find it hideous looking at it. Does a guy? Would that be another reason a guy wouldnt do it?

Wouldn't bother me at all, nobody's perfect.
Original post by LeeC
Looking at you sig, I'd say you have an acute case of 'roid rage.

If you think those numbers are from roids, I pity your IQ number.
Some people just don't like the smell/taste, and every woman smells and tastes different, I wasn't comfortable going down on one girl I was with because she didn't smell good to me, being totally untrimmed and full bush had an impact too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending