The Student Room Group

Three year old toddler who weighs NINE-AND-A-HALF stone

Scroll to see replies

What's weird is that his face looks so unbelievably adorable.

Hopefully someone can help him before it's too late :frown:
Reply 61
Original post by silverbolt
Its not as easy as saying that though, youve got a child who is hungry and is cyring because hes hungry, your heart would need to be made of stone and until you have been in that position you cant turn round and just say "dont givein to him"

No true, but there has to be a point where you're firm with him for the sake of his health. I'm not saying starve him at all, because that is cruelty, but what they're doing is nearly as cruel. What's his quality of life going to be like, assuming his organs don't shut down first? He can't function like that, and he's just a baby - the stage where your parents are responsible for your eating habits. This is their fault and they need to stop for that poor little boys sake.
Yeah you're right, I'm not in that position, and I don't think I'll ever be. I do understand what you're saying but imo their hearts are made of stone if they dont stop.
Original post by Panda Vinnie

The funniest post I have seen ever.
I actually laughed out loud.
That's awful.
Reply 64
Original post by Rant
To all the girls saying "omg, I weigh less than that kid!!!" You're anorexic. Seek help.

You do realise it is possible to be underweight without being anorexic, don't you? And did you not consider that some of the girls who weigh less than that boy could be quite petite?
Original post by loling909
You weigh 6 stones? Seriously? :eek:

6 and a half actually :smile: because I am tiny. By that I mean I am 4ft 10 haha
Reply 66
Original post by 0906079
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368772/Lu-Hao-year-old-weighs-whopping-NINE-AND-A-HALF-stone.html

Also, and I'm not saying this because he's oriental, but if you notice the fat around his eyes in the pictures I wonder how he's able to see?

I read on yahoo about it an apparently it's a glandular problem. He's tall for his age too...
Reply 67
Prada-Willi syndrome? Not making excuses for him but I find it hard to believe he got that huge over such a short amount of time.

Poor little thing. I hope he gets the help he needs.
Reply 68
Don't mean to be harsh but the pic of the dad holding him is hillarious, looks like it should be the other way around :awesome:
Reply 69
I think it's so sad that he's been unfortunate enough to have such bad parents. I also find it disgusting the way people are making this all into some sort of joke. :frown::frown:
Reply 70
Original post by xPaperHearts
Thats insane! If his weight is actually correct he weighs 3 stone more than me.. and I'm 17 :s-smilie:

You need to put weight on then.
Original post by 0906079
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368772/Lu-Hao-year-old-weighs-whopping-NINE-AND-A-HALF-stone.html

Also, and I'm not saying this because he's oriental, but if you notice the fat around his eyes in the pictures I wonder how he's able to see?

wow im 17 and i dont weigh that. the babies parents should be punished for making there child so overweight
How can they afford to feed him that much? OK I know China isn't Africa or India, but still, he must take up so much of their income.
Its shocking
Reply 74
Original post by Philbert
You do realise it is possible to be underweight without being anorexic, don't you? And did you not consider that some of the girls who weigh less than that boy could be quite petite?

Sure. You don't have a problem, honest.
Reply 75
put it down, problem solved...
all I can say is... wow! :eek:
Reply 77
Original post by Rant
Sure. You don't have a problem, honest.

No... I don't. I haven't stated my weight, anyway, so how would you know? Some people are naturally slim, get over it.
Reply 78
Original post by Emerald City
He must eat a lot of Flied Lice.

ewww thats gross. who eats flied lice.

but poor toddler. maybe something is wrong with hi, medically?
lol so funny

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending