The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Thriller/Heads Will Roll is currently number 12 on itunes :biggrin:

Original post by diamonddust
Ohmigosh! I've died with actual happiness! About an impending Glee album...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Spectrum~

Original post by Spectrum~
Thriller/Heads Will Roll is currently number 12 on itunes :biggrin:

Spoiler

That's rumoured to be (future US)

Spoiler

but I love that song whether it's used in the actual show or not.

Does anyone happen to have any music suggestions? I feel like everything I listen to now is Glee (they happen to sing my favourite songs) but I need something different too...
Reply 1702
I was laughing like a mofo! :biggrin:

I'd love to be friends with Chris! You know you'd never stop laughing! Which reminds me of this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQkpZkFMho
I literally couldn't stop laughing! :laugh:

The essay I'm avoiding is about an essay we're forced to read about religious language. We have to talk about what it actually means (harder than it sounds!) and reference loads of scholars with similar ideas and then we have to talk about the implications the essay would have on religious believers and the general public if the ideas were true and evaluate the ideas in the essays using a million more scholars. :sigh: I'll carry on doing it in half an hour! :tongue: I plan on doing an all nighter. It's a whole other stupid exam paper and any paragraph- out of about 200 from 3 essays can come up. I have the attention span of a goldfish so... I've been putting off this essay for weeks. I have to hand it in tomorrow. I will do it. I'm just taking an extended break! :rolleyes: :cool:

I don't know if any of you read fic but I have to link to this one! It's a really interesting idea. Blaine is a complusive liar and lied to Kurt about being gay. It's actually something I (shamefully) thought when Blaine was introduced because he seemed TOO perfect.... anyway, I'll shut up!

http://jjjjordo.livejournal.com/6467.html

How did things work out with the essay?? I hope you didn't have to do an all-nighter? It sure sounds like serious stuff - I think I had to do way simpler things in secondary school :tongue:

Thanks for the article about the album; Im sooo looking forward to that! :biggrin:
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

Does anyone happen to have any music suggestions? I feel like everything I listen to now is Glee (they happen to sing my favourite songs) but I need something different too...

Spoiler

As for music, I'm no better! My ipod consists of Kanye West, Sondheim musicals, random songs from the Phantom of the Opera and Glee. *sigh* :tongue:
Reply 1704

Spoiler

Same here - it's reached the point where absolutly everything seems to be associated with Glee! I wonder how I'll get through the next three weeks :eek3:

A suggestion: Dashboard Confessional. I have been listening to their music for ages, it's really good. Finn does have a poster of them up in his bedroom, but that's the only link with Glee :tongue:
Original post by Ambs
Same here - it's reached the point where absolutly everything seems to be associated with Glee! I wonder how I'll get through the next three weeks :eek3:

A suggestion: Dashboard Confessional. I have been listening to their music for ages, it's really good. Finn does have a poster of them up in his bedroom, but that's the only link with Glee :tongue:

The fact that you know what poster Finn has in his bedroom is a concern for me :p: thanks for the suggestion though, just listened to Vindicated-it's good!!

Spoiler

As for music, I'm no better! My ipod consists of Kanye West, Sondheim musicals, random songs from the Phantom of the Opera and Glee. *sigh* :tongue:

My ipod is pretty embarrassing. I even have Gareth Gates' old stuff on there :s-smilie:
Original post by Ambs
How did things work out with the essay?? I hope you didn't have to do an all-nighter? It sure sounds like serious stuff - I think I had to do way simpler things in secondary school :tongue:

Thanks for the article about the album; Im sooo looking forward to that! :biggrin:

Awww, thanks for asking! I finished it at 2am... and ended up oversleeping and missing my first lesson. :sigh: It was alright though because I had the teacher I was giving the essay to for second and third lesson... hopefully it's not total rubbish but I don't care if it is anymore! I just want homework out of the way so I can start revising! :wink:

I seriously can't wait! That album is just begging to be overplayed! :biggrin:
Reply 1707
The fact that you know what poster Finn has in his bedroom is a concern for me :p: thanks for the suggestion though, just listened to Vindicated-it's good!!

My ipod is pretty embarrassing. I even have Gareth Gates' old stuff on there :s-smilie:

I noticed because I have the same one on my wall :tongue: Of all the characters' bedrooms, I think Finn's interests me the least - but I wouldn't mind seeing Blaine's... :sexface:
Reply 1708
Awww, thanks for asking! I finished it at 2am... and ended up oversleeping and missing my first lesson. :sigh: It was alright though because I had the teacher I was giving the essay to for second and third lesson... hopefully it's not total rubbish but I don't care if it is anymore! I just want homework out of the way so I can start revising! :wink:

I seriously can't wait! That album is just begging to be overplayed! :biggrin:

Glad you managed to hand it in! I have only done one all-nighter in all my life, and I wouldn't recommend it! There was something wrong with my printer software and I was forced to print out 400 pages one by one for an important presentation I had the next day. Three different teachers expressed their concern about me; they thought I was sick with nerves, while I wasn't in the slightest and just wanted my bed :tongue:

When are your exams? You poor English students must be under so much pressure - here in Belgium hardly anyone cares (I did, but I have always been a bit unusual :tongue:). When you get 50% for every subjects you can proceed to study whatever subject at the university of your choosing, no application necessary. When I tell people here you can't just walk into Oxford they are actually surprised :rofl:
Original post by Ambs
I noticed because I have the same one on my wall :tongue: Of all the characters' bedrooms, I think Finn's interests me the least - but I wouldn't mind seeing Blaine's... :sexface:

*cough* You mean you wouldn't mind seeing Blaine in his bed... *cough*
Yeah, I went there. :tongue:

Original Song spoiler...

Spoiler

I think I need to go to Glee rehab!

Original Song spoiler...

Spoiler

I went to Gleehab, didn't work, you can't escape Glee.

Original post by Ambs

:rofl: too much information :wink:
Reply 1712

Original Song spoiler...

Spoiler

:rofl: too much information :wink:

What I meant was his BEDROOM people, nothing more! Haha, I can see how I left room for a lot of interpretation there - while in fact it was (relatively) innocent :tongue:

That sure is the best bit. I have been watching his other Gleecaps but I keep getting back to that one :tongue: I also liked

Spoiler

YES! New Darren Criss interviews today, just watched one but have now lost the link so can't share it lol but there's another on tumblr if you search his name and a radio one that can't be accessed outside the US but was apparently funny :frown:

EDIT you can download one here http://www.1043myfm.com/cc-common/valentine/ondemand/listen.html?podcast=Interviews
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ambs
What I meant was his BEDROOM people, nothing more! Haha, I can see how I left room for a lot of interpretation there - while in fact it was (relatively) innocent :tongue:

That sure is the best bit. I have been watching his other Gleecaps but I keep getting back to that one :tongue: I also liked

Spoiler

Hahaha! Innocence? What is that? I swear, I've been corrupted by television! :tongue:

Spoiler

I know it seems like all I do is watch Glee/Darren Criss videos but... I have to link to this from AVPM. I can't stop loling for some strrraaaange reason! Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Chaaang!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AD2Pu7HdEU&feature=related
Haha!
I'll add I was previously listening to Granger Danger. Which, you know, DOESN'T feature Darren Criss... and before that, Too Many Mornings from Follies, which definitely has no hint of Darren and instead has my first theatre love- George Hearn! See? I don't discriminate with my obsessions!
OMG, I'm so excited. Heard Telly Leung (Wes) is going to be in a musical with Lea freaking Salonga! I love that woman!

Hahaha! Innocence? What is that? I swear, I've been corrupted by television! :tongue:

Spoiler

I know it seems like all I do is watch Glee/Darren Criss videos but... I have to link to this from AVPM. I can't stop loling for some strrraaaange reason! Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Chaaang!
Haha!
I'll add I was previously listening to Granger Danger. Which, you know, DOESN'T feature Darren Criss... and before that, Too Many Mornings from Follies, which definitely has no hint of Darren and instead has my first theatre love- George Hearn! See? I don't discriminate with my obsessions!
OMG, I'm so excited. Heard Telly Leung (Wes) is going to be in a musical with Lea freaking Salonga! I love that woman!

Watching that made me start watching AVPM I've only dabbled in it before. I started laughing out loud to it before without realising then wondered why my mum was looking at me oddly.

Lea Salonga :woo: I've been watching my Les Mis DVD today (again) then I got to watching her version of Defying Gravity...and Memory...and Miss Saigon songs...
Reply 1716
YES! New Darren Criss interviews today, just watched one but have now lost the link so can't share it lol but there's another on tumblr if you search his name and a radio one that can't be accessed outside the US but was apparently funny :frown:

EDIT you can download one here http://www.1043myfm.com/cc-common/valentine/ondemand/listen.html?podcast=Interviews

Is this the interview? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiQwBJYWvjE
I think it's hilarious when he asks what they think about having him there (obviously expecting some screams), and there seems to be no reaction from the students whatsoever :tongue: Poor guy!
Thanks for the link by the way :smile:
Reply 1717

Spoiler

Haha!

Spoiler

I have only seen bits of AVPM, I should really watch it sometime. I actually really liked the parts that I did see and it has Darren Criss in it, so it's an outrage that I haven't watched the whole thing yet! :tongue:
Guuuuuuuys, how long has it been since OS aired? Is the 4 week hiatus over yet? There's only so many times I can watch the same episode on repeat!

Spoiler

JIIIIZZZZZ. My man crush has intensified. :dice:

On a side note, I actually think that there are too many albums. I cba to download them all and I don't want there to be an overabundanceof Glee on my iPod.

Quick Reply

Latest