The Student Room Group

Do ALL guys actually really masturbate? like for real?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Once a week!

HAH.
Original post by Tyler.
No that is totally incorrect. I'd say at least once a day.

Even guys that don't masturbate on a regular basis do it at least once every few weeks, I won't go into detail but it's very painful for a man to go that long without doing it, things happen that aren't very pleasant.

this is a revelation.

but surely, there are some normal guys - not hardcore religious ones - that just don't? or not?
Reply 22
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Is that a command? :sexface:

Of course, a cummand. :sexface:
Reply 23
Original post by The TSR Star.
You know how everyone says that 99% of all guys say age 18+ masturbate at least once a week? Is this actually true?
I can imagine that some of my guy friends do but there are some of my guy friends that I can't possibly see masturbating? Maybe some don't? But apparently all guys do?

What, despite your best efforts? Some of us just aren't comfortable doing it in front of others.
this is a revelation.

but surely, there are some normal guys - not hardcore religious ones - that just don't? or not?

+ polarity - :dontknow:
Reply 25
Of course...practice makes perfect :wink:
Reply 26
Original post by ohm
Cum, my woman.:smile:

Is that an order? :sexface:
this is a revelation.

I don't think you can count castrated people as 100% normal.
I tried to not do it for a month once. I lasted 2 days.
You know how everyone says that 99% of all guys say age 18+ masturbate at least once a week? Is this actually true?
I can imagine that some of my guy friends do but there are some of my guy friends that I can't possibly see masturbating? Maybe some don't? But apparently all guys do?

That's incredibly naive. Are YOU for real?

Of course most men ****. Once a day isnt abnormal.

Even a lot of women *shock horror* do it.

What's abnormal about that?
Original post by Busby_Babe
I tried to not do it for a month once. I lasted 2 days.

No shame, everyone always fails non-****ing months.

Except me now, gave up ****ing for Lent and I'm sticking to it.

I miss it :frown:
Reply 31
I'm doing it right now! :ninja:
Reply 32
Original post by aeterno
Is that an order? :sexface:

Is feeling high quality pleasure an order? :sexface:
Reply 33
We have to for cleanliness sake. Otherwise we will have night time 'emissions' aka wet dreams and we would ruin our bed covers regularly. Not to mention your guy friends would turn into horny little buggers that would grind on you non-stop to get some release (you think they're horny now? hah! speak to them after 4 weeks of not masturbating).

Oh and your friend lied. It's definitely more frequent at least a few times a week.
Reply 34
"like for real" we actually do yes!

18+ lol more like 13+!
Reply 35
Isn't 3 times a week average apparently...
Reply 36
The vast, vast majority of people masturbate, and even those who don't as a regular thing (hardcore Christians, monks, people who are really really sexually repressed) will probably have tried it in the past.

The vast majority of people wash their hands multiple times daily, too, so don't worry too much :wink:
Reply 37
What I want to know is whether 99% of girls masturbate??? Can't imagine those saucy minxes in my year flicking their bean...
Original post by History-Student
No shame, everyone always fails non-****ing months.

Except me now, gave up ****ing for Lent and I'm sticking to it.

I miss it :frown:

I managed a month before when I was travelling. The first two weeks are the hardest, then you don't really think too much about it. But expect a lot of unprovoked erections and at the most unfortunate times.
Most men. And most women. And most people with HANDS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending