The Student Room Group

If a girl has great boobs and a great bum but not a flat stomach, would you care?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by MrsCrackFox
I'm not rude to everyone. I've probably been rude to you at some point because aren't you the girl who calls everyone from a working class background chav?
Because OP is anonymous, it's obviously not personal.
These insecure threads are ridiculous, everyone has insecurities but you have to try to overcome them yourself, not constantly look for reassurances from people you don't know.

I've actually never said that, I've said there are more chavs from working class backgrounds than any other. Not that all working class people are chavs, there is a huge difference. It also depends on how you define class, I don't use just financial means but some do, so that's an entirely different debate.

Yeah but maybe she feels concious about it. I love my figure now but I can remember feeling like I wasn't normal because all my friends were tall and really skinny, and there's me with boobs, small waist and a big ass. On top of that you get creepy men staring at you, older guys buying you stuff (which can be quite useful tbh! Also really annoying at times though) and not being able to wear a vest topin the summer without taking everyone's eye out. So I understand exactly how she feels, but you're right, she needs to get over it herself. It might help though by knowing that other girls are similar and that there's nothing wrong with her shape.
Reply 81
I like a bit of a belly :sexface: (a BIT).
Original post by .Ali.
I've actually never said that, I've said there are more chavs from working class backgrounds than any other. Not that all working class people are chavs, there is a huge difference. It also depends on how you define class, I don't use just financial means but some do, so that's an entirely different debate.

Yeah but maybe she feels concious about it. I love my figure now but I can remember feeling like I wasn't normal because all my friends were tall and really skinny, and there's me with boobs, small waist and a big ass. On top of that you get creepy men staring at you, older guys buying you stuff (which can be quite useful tbh! Also really annoying at times though) and not being able to wear a vest topin the summer without taking everyone's eye out. So I understand exactly how she feels, but you're right, she needs to get over it herself. It might help though by knowing that other girls are similar and that there's nothing wrong with her shape.

I see where you're coming from, a lot of the girls who are similar to her may help give her confidence. But it's just obvious that there will be a load of guys who say it's fine and attractive and then there will also be a fair few harsh comments saying that she's just fat. So in the end she'll be feeling essentially the same, if not worse than before.

I used to have similar insecurities too (only the opposite to yours I would have loved to have your figure!, I used to hate being thin) I would look online for reassurances but it would make no difference in the long term.
OP just needs to convince her self that she's fine, just needs to accept her for who she is and be done with it. And if she can't accept herself then the only thing left is to be either stuck with low self confidence or change.
Reply 83
Original post by MrsCrackFox
I see where you're coming from, a lot of the girls who are similar to her may help give her confidence. But it's just obvious that there will be a load of guys who say it's fine and attractive and then there will also be a fair few harsh comments saying that she's just fat. So in the end she'll be feeling essentially the same, if not worse than before.
Yeah there is that, people can be idiots on the internet. Essentially the answers to everyone of these will be the same - different people like different things.

I used to have similar insecurities too (only the opposite to yours I would have loved to have your figure!, I used to hate being thin) I would look online for reassurances but it would make no difference in the long term.
OP just needs to convince her self that she's fine, just needs to accept her for who she is and be done with it. And if she can't accept herself then the only thing left is to be either stuck with low self confidence or change.

I think everyone goes through it, we always think the other size have it better. :tongue: That's like me haha, in the end I decided that I should make the best of it and just go with it. It worked, I like how I look now, it suits my clothing style and look as apparently I look 'classic and vintage' facially haha. So being hourglass and wearing 40s style clothes all goes. Similarly, I have a friend who's getting a modelling contract who's 5"10, skinny, straight-up-and-down, and she wears 'cutting edge' fashion and dramatic hair which on her looks lovely. Neither of our styles would suit the other. So basically, anything can be pretty and attractive, and people need to not care what others think. :tongue: Easier said than done, but as you get older it just happens.
Reply 84
Original post by .Ali.
How? :curious: I really dislike it when people put others down just because they're confident. If you have a great ass and epic boobs, then you can say it. What on Earth is wrong with that? It's not like she was saying "HAHAHAHA everyone who has small boobs and a pancake arse fails, you all wish you could be like me!" THAT would be being big headed. But just stating you have a good figure isn't being big headed at all.

People in general seem to thrive on putting others with confidence down. Can't explain why, probably makes them feel better about their own insecurities. I remember when being confident in one's own skin was seen as a good thing.
It's all about the package :smile:
Reply 86
I think in all honesty if a girl has a big bum and big boobs without a flat stomach then she's in chubby territory. Not to say guys don't go for chubby girls, because they do.
If a girl has a big bum and big boobs that indicates that fat piles in the hip and boob area before the stomach which means there's no excuse for a big tummy. The reason the tummy is there is because they over eat.

If they have large boobs and no hips (apple) they most likely have a tummy and unless they work hard on maintaining a trim figure, they will always look chubby.

If they pile a lot of fat at the hips then chances are that they have a nice slim pear shape. If that pear starts to gain weight at the tummy then they are over eating.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by MostCompetitive
Yes. No flat stomach = lazy. That says enough to me about them.

What about a flat stomach and no ass or tits?
If she has a pretty face..
Original post by babygirl110
If a girl has a big bum and big boobs that indicates that fat piles in the hip and boob area before the stomach which means there's no excuse for a big tummy. The reason the tummy is there is because they eat loads.

If they have large boobs and no hips (apple) they most likely have a tummy and unless they work hard on maintaining a trim figure, they will always look chubby.

If they pile a lot of fat at the hips then chances are that they have a nice slip pear shape. If that pear starts to gain weight at the tummy then they are over eating.

Most women don't have a completely flat stomach though. Understandably teenagers are more likely to be, but I doubt a woman with truly large breasts and hips is going to be a skinny build anyway. I think it's natural for that body shape to hold a little bit weight on the tum at least.
For me:

flat stomach> great bum x great boobs
Original post by Eveiebaby
Most women don't have a completely flat stomach though. Understandably teenagers are more likely to be, but I doubt a woman with truly large breasts and hips is going to be a skinny build anyway. I think it's natural for that body shape to hold a little bit weight on the tum at least.

Yeah, I totally agree. I shifted from size 12 to 8 and still have a bit of a tummy. Unless I decide to make an effort to tone it up, it will always be there.

Sadly I fall into that middle category of the body shapes I described. I've always had small hips and a flat bum but have really large breasts. When I lost all the weight, my body started to have shape because all the tummy fat went and it now looks more hour glass, no one can tell that I'm meant to be an apple. My measurements are 34 26 36 whereas before I had 36 28 36.

It's more blessed to have a pear shape or natural hour glass figure because the fat doesn't pile on the stomach as much.
Reply 93
Original post by rachelkeira
I have that kind of figure and I don't get many complaints, and yeah... here's some pics. Bit risque I guess... but IDGAF :smile:
Fat jokes anyone? :P do your worst :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well thats me sorted for tonight...:P. I wouldn't call you fat in the slightest. Those are some dangerously sexy assets you got there miss!
Original post by Woffles
Well thats me sorted for tonight...:P. I wouldn't call you fat in the slightest. Those are some dangerously sexy assets you got there miss!

Aw thanks :smile: A lot of people here would though, anyone bigger than a size 10 is a monster on TSR.
Original post by Eveiebaby
What about a flat stomach and no ass or tits?

As long as they don't have what you would call a fat/chubby stomach then it is all good. It largely depends on personality, and you can tell that fat/chubby people are the lazy type without even speaking to them.
Reply 96
Aw thanks :smile: A lot of people here would though, anyone bigger than a size 10 is a monster on TSR.

Yeah, a lot of people don't seem to realise that these uber skinny celebs are sooooo in the minority. Isn't a size 12 the average size for a woman in the UK? But aside from the negativities you really aren't fat, so don't think you are!
Original post by Woffles
Yeah, a lot of people don't seem to realise that these uber skinny celebs are sooooo in the minority. Isn't a size 12 the average size for a woman in the UK? But aside from the negativities you really aren't fat, so don't think you are!

Nah, I don't think I'm fat, just slightly overweight. I'm just used to getting called it on here!
I think guys can be pretty flexible on these things. My arse is pretty average (nothing wrong with it, but nothing to shout home about) but the last guy I was with (although being 'an arse man' apparently) had no problem with it, as I have other....compensatory assets.

What's my point? As long as you aren't seriously obese, most men won't care about a little bit of a tummy.
Reply 99
Nah, I don't think I'm fat, just slightly overweight. I'm just used to getting called it on here!

Internet forum = tough guyism so i don't really read much into what people say on here. But yeah you've got a killer body so don't change a thing! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending