The Student Room Group

Guy with a small penis

I met a guy at a club a few months ago and we became friends. We chatted loads and went on a couple of dates. We've on and off dated / met up as friends and the other day things went a bit further. We didn't have sex just did foreplay and it was good but I found out that he has a really small penis.

I haven't really had to deal with this problem before and I feel bad for being put off by it. He's such a nice guy and I really like him. Can someone give me some advice about what to do?

Scroll to see replies

How small is 'small'?
Reply 2
Are you sure it's a small penis?

Maybe you're just saying that because you're sporting this:

Reply 3
Theres not much you can do, I don't care what people say a small penis just can't satisfy me, for me sex is a large part of a relationship so things would probably fizzle out for me. But i say just keep dating and see what happens ,you might not care in the end because you like him so much
Original post by Overmars

a girl on tsr sporting a bucket - are you sure? more chance shes tighter than a ducks ass
Reply 5
Original post by jermaindefoe
a girl on tsr sporting a bucket - are you sure? more chance shes tighter than a ducks ass

Probably, but I just really wanted to use that Larry David joke.
Original post by sarahleigh
just play with him the same way u wud play wiv anyone else luv - have fun wiv it but dont let him no ur findin it funny lol :smile: x

Not that I understood much from your post but she didn't say she found it funny.
Reply 7
Use a dildo when he's not looking :dontknow: or find a man with a bigger penis???????
You got the sleeve of a wizard
Original post by Overmars

I absolutely love that video, not much of one for American comedy myself but it had me in tears.

"It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway!" :rofl2:

But the foreplay was good and then you found out he had a relatively small penis? :lolwut:
Reply 10
well you said it was good, so why you complaining? :/
woow ow ow ow!
cant you atleast introduce yourself as a gay,
why so casual??? like your welcome here ....
Lol....

TSR guys can't even accept that men with small dicks exist. We cant have your egos getting bruised can we. :rolleyes:
I feel sorry for you OP. I think most girls have been there. If you really don't think it's going to work you can't pity shag him. That would be out of order. Just be vague about not being right for each other and you dont have to go the whole way if you don't want to. If you truly arent bothered by it then that's great.
Reply 14
Original post by Eveiebaby
you can't pity shag him. That would be out of order. .

woah!!!! Lets not be too hasty here, there's nothing wrong with a bit of pitty sex!:cool:
Original post by U.S Lecce
woah!!!! Lets not be too hasty here, there's nothing wrong with a bit of pitty sex!:cool:

Lol. Well if you are ok with a woman having sex with you because she isnt attracted to you but does it out of duty and no enthusiasm then knock yourself out...

:wink:
Reply 16
Original post by GlennyBoy
If a guy said the same thing about being put off by a girl he was dating because she had small boobs there would be uproar...

To be fair though, breasts are more decoration. A guy needs to actually use his to pleasure the girl, so it poses more of an issue.
Nothing wrong with a small willy...

You HORRIBLE girl.
Reply 18
The question is i bit vague, what are you asking? Are you after practical advice?
Reply 19
Original post by Eveiebaby
Lol. Well if you are ok with a woman having sex with you because she isnt attracted to you but does it out of duty and no enthusiasm then knock yourself out...

:wink:

Ohh aye, it's the best kind!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending