The Student Room Group

What is happening to me :( :(

Ok so about 1 month ago i had this weird attack. Possibly a panic attack and have been having them preety regularly now. I dont know what is happening to me. i am going to see a counsellor soon.

Since i have had the attack ive been apparently very depressed according to my school friends. I have been feeling very antisocial, not feeling like doing anything. i get anxious very quickly. I keep on analysing everything i do and keep on question why did i do why didnt i do it. I dont know why but my brain just does it.

Please help :frown:

I dont feel like doing anything! I mean before i was really into education and becoming something now i dont even care.

HELP! :frown:
Go and see your GP..

no one here is likely to be able to tell you what's going on, and if the GP can potentially provide you with treatment.
see a doctor or a psychologist.....
I went through the exact same thing. You can PM me if you want, I don't really want to talk about it in the open.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so about 1 month ago i had this weird attack. Possibly a panic attack and have been having them preety regularly now. I dont know what is happening to me. i am going to see a counsellor soon.

Since i have had the attack ive been apparently very depressed according to my school friends. I have been feeling very antisocial, not feeling like doing anything. i get anxious very quickly. I keep on analysing everything i do and keep on question why did i do why didnt i do it. I dont know why but my brain just does it.

Please help :frown:

I dont feel like doing anything! I mean before i was really into education and becoming something now i dont even care.

HELP! :frown:

Hmm it does sound like it might have been a panic attack and now your suffering anxiety problems. Have you been to your GP?
Reply 5
Have you been under stress and pressure recently . Have you been suppressing something from the past . Have you lost the trust of someone who you previously held in high regard . Im no amateur psychologist , im just saying that ive been through the same sort of stuff and its usually the things that I have mentioned that seem to be at the root of such issues.Take a trp to tghe gp as soon as
Reply 6
Original post by Le Récamier
I went through the exact same thing. You can PM me if you want, I don't really want to talk about it in the open.

Did you go through depersonalisation? Or were you ok? :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Did you go through depersonalisation? Or were you ok? :frown:

By that you mean questioning everything about yourself? Losing a lot of the strength of your character? Yes, then yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending