The Student Room Group

How to start a friendship

I have a classmate whose birthday is tomorrow. I want to go to celebrate it with his mates (I dont know them though) but as I dont hang around with him I dont know how to ask him without sounding weird. Tips?
Reply 1
ohm
OP
Seems like if I dont talk about sex my thread goes unnoticed. :frown:
Reply 2
Just don't. Wish him happy birthday and leave it at that seeing as you don't seem to be friends..
Reply 3
ohm
OP
Original post by Liam 09
Just don't. Wish him happy birthday and leave it at that seeing as you don't seem to be friends..

We are 'friends'. We talk and stuff at uni, it is just that we dont hang aroung together.
Reply 4
ohm
OP
Original post by foo.mp3
anyone else thinking inbetweeners?

i am an inbetweener!:smile:
So you don't know his mates and you're not close enough to him to ask him if you can go?
Why do you want to go then...? X
Reply 6
ohm
OP
Original post by chasing_dreams
So you don't know his mates and you're not close enough to him to ask him if you can go?
Why do you want to go then...? X

I know him from uni and we are mates, he is in my class but I have never hung around with him, you know.
Original post by ohm
I know him from uni and we are mates, he is in my class but I have never hung around with him, you know.

okay fair enough...just ask him. or just turn up and join the party
Reply 8
use money , not love. You people here are stupid computer geek nerds. Thats why you have no friends. Learn socially and practically instead of through internet.

Kutti
Reply 9
ohm
OP
Original post by Kutti
use money , not love. You people here are stupid computer geek nerds. Thats why you have no friends. Learn socially and practically instead of through internet.

Kutti

Feels nice been banned, doesn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending