The Student Room Group

Would you ever want to know all the people who had masturbate whilst thinking of you?

Let's say hypothetically you got the choice to know all the people, both male and female, who had masturbated whilst thinking of you. Would you choose to know or not?

Me personally, I'd want to know, but I'd probably be disturbed by the various guys, whilst feeling good about the girls.

Anyone else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd want to know.

Not that I imagine the list is very long.

EDIT the first: Not entirely sure I'd like people to know the other way though, come to think of it!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
I'd want to know. I doubt it'd be anyone, but just in case.
Plus I don't know if I'd be able to turn up to certain classes and actually face my teacher,
(edited 13 years ago)
Good god yes.

However, if people know who I'VE thought about whilst masturbating... I couldn't show my face in public again.
Reply 4
:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
I'd soooooo want to know. Then again if people knew when I had thought about them while doing the deed, I would kill myself
I'd not want to know at all.
I swear threads on TSR are getting weirder and weirder
Reply 8
If you're a guy, you'll want to know, so you can masturbate about them too, if they're aesthetically pleasing.
Original post by VictoriaG
I'd want to know. I doubt it'd be anyone, but just in case.

You can add me the list. :wink:
Reply 10
If there is anyone, I'd want to know.

Although I'd be a bit freaked out if anyone actually told me.
Sure, I have always wondered if my sister feels the way I do...
Reply 12
Original post by Harrifer
Let's say hypothetically you got the choice to know all the people, both male and female, who had masturbated whilst thinking of you. Would you choose to know or not?

Me personally, I'd want to know, but I'd probably be disturbed by the various guys, whilst feeling good about the girls.

Anyone else?

Hell yeah I would! :tongue:
This seems like a bit of a "be careful what you wish for" thing but yeah, I'd still want to know but I can't imagine the list is terribly long to be honest, if it exists at all :P
Reply 14
Yeah, I'd want to know... It would be a bit strange to be around them after, though!
I would, but I'm pretty sure it'd be a short list.

I would NOT want everyone I **** to to know however, that would cause some issues.
Definitely :colone:
Reply 17
I already know many of them

Spoiler

Original post by Harrifer

Anyone else?

I would, it would be such a nice compliment. :puppyeyes:
YEAH I would!!! Not that the list would be very long.

And I don't care the other way 'cos I've never masturbated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending