The Student Room Group

I like white girls but I am East Asian.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mm_Minty
Hmmm...fair enough. But if you're expecting to make the first move anyway, maybe you should just do it? Although perhaps get to know these girls first, otherwise they might let the stereotypes of east asians put them off.

But I would be friend zoned so fast that my feet wont touch the ground. Then again, I probably am friend zoned every time I meet a white girl since they do not seem to find oriental boys attractive :sigh:

I am actually accused of having an Asian fetish by one of my friends. Another one of my friends is also hot for oriental guys (along with Native Americans :p:)

I hope you mean east asian/oriental and I hope you are actually white also :tongue:
Reply 81
Original post by Divine Cabbage
But I would be friend zoned so fast that my feet wont touch the ground. Then again, I probably am friend zoned every time I meet a white girl since they do not seem to find oriental boys attractive :sigh:

I hope you mean east asian/oriental and I hope you are actually white also :tongue:

Not necessarily, they could more think that you've friend zoned them. The last guy I really liked was half-chinese and we talked a hell of a lot. being friends doesn't always mean you'll be friend zoned!

Yes, that's what I mean, we both lurveeee the orientals ahahaha and yes we're both white, my friend is actually half-danish with blonde hair blue eyes so she's basically aryan :p:

So really try not to worry about this :wink:
Reply 82
I am Thai. I was born in England and as a result I have always had an attraction for white girls. To me alot of them are just gorgeous :tongue:. Do many white girls like East Asian/Oriental boys though? In my experience it doesnt seem like it unfortunately :frown:. At least not in Eastbourne anyway. Im hoping that will change when I go to uni. But im not getting my hopes up because in my multicultural places the white girls go for black boys if they ever date interracially.

You don't have a good pedigree as you're not English. So my recommendation is to apply to the University of Bangkok where you will find your comfort zone?:wink:
Original post by Anonymous
White girls do not find oriental guys attractive. Its something that pretty much all my white female friends have admitted. They just arent into the physical features of oriental boys. What is wrong with oriental girls anyway?

Its ironic that so many asian guys get miffed at the fact that white girls not being attracted to them, yet they do not find it hypocritical that they do not find asian girls attractive.

On a more personal note i lived in Hong Kong for two years and I made many Chinese friends. I however was diturbed at the fact that when I brough over two of my blonde female friends the Chinese guys would stare at them as though they were a rabbit in the headlights.
Original post by Mm_Minty
Not necessarily, they could more think that you've friend zoned them. The last guy I really liked was half-chinese and we talked a hell of a lot. being friends doesn't always mean you'll be friend zoned!

Yes, that's what I mean, we both lurveeee the orientals ahahaha and yes we're both white, my friend is actually half-danish with blonde hair blue eyes so she's basically aryan :p:

So really try not to worry about this :wink:

I want to meet you two :sexface:

But seriously...... I wish I could find white girls who like oriental boys since I find white girls to be gorgeous. I really want to date one :sigh:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 85
I want to meet you two :sexface:

But seriously...... I wish I could find white girls who like oriental boys since I find white girls to be gorgeous. I really want to date one :sigh:

You will at some point, it might just be the area you're in atm/the people there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending