The Student Room Group

What would you think if.. (Pictures included)

Scroll to see replies

First picture, you're very pretty in,

Second picture, you look like a zombie hooker :frown:, but that doesn't detract from your looks really :smile:, you'd still be a hot...zombie hooker in my books.

I would hold glances with you in public for a second longer and I would probably feel sorry for you as a natural human reaction, but I wouldn't find you freakishly unacceptable, I would accept you for sure :biggrin:.
Reply 341
Original post by Blackberry rocks
Hey.
So now, do you have like a black whole? or is that "white ball" your eye?
Is there any way you could get an eye?

BTW, you are VERY pretty!! and great hair color :wink:

It basically looks like this http://www.bagofnothing.com/DSC00279.JPG
And I couldn't get a real eye, they only do cornea transplants.
Love all the negs I'm getting for my post :smug: 120 and counting :mmm:

Keep them coming! :france:
Original post by VictoriaG
Having two eyes is only one factor of many that gives depth perception. I think I'm fine, then again, I don't know what I'm missing so maybe I'm not.

Easy way to find out is how good are you at catching things? Though anyone who has Strabismus or similar problems will also lack proper binocular vision. But of course on the grand scheme of things it really makes no difference to your daily life.
Walking down the street, if I even actually managed to notice that you only had one eye (though you are incredibly pretty, so I probably would), my brain process would go something like this:

Oh gosh, isn't she gorgeous.
Oh, she only has one eye
I wonder what happened
Oooh. Greggs.

:biggrin:
I tend not to notice people in the street, and if they have something different about them, I'll give a fleeting glance, think "ooh", and then carry on walking.
Reply 345
Original post by Jimbo1234
Easy way to find out is how good are you at catching things? Though anyone who has Strabismus or similar problems will also lack proper binocular vision. But of course on the grand scheme of things it really makes no difference to your daily life.

I can catch if I want, I'm just lazy and don't really like sport.
Reply 346
i think it looks nice down
Reply 347
Basically I want HONEST and unbiased opinions..

What would you think if you saw me with my hair all swept back (see pictures below) walking down the street

Would you find it disturbing, weird, disgusting, unacceptable?
Or perhaps would you find it interesting, different, refreshing, acceptable?
Would you find it shocking or would you want to stop and stare?
Or would you really not be bothered by it whatsoever.

Feel free to PM me and ask questions.

(2nd picture is for a media project, which is why it's so edited)

No i wouldn't find it weird disgusting or unacceptable - it would be different because everyones different in their own ways, it would be intresting and definatley acceptable...then i wouldn't bother lol :smile:

but your seriously beautiful got really nice skin and defined features-dont worry what others think .. its who you are babe,..:biggrin: x
Put it away. It's not socially acceptable just yet.

Whoever negs me, it's called honestly. Not all the bull**** flattery I've seen thus far.
Reply 349
Original post by ThatCookieOne
In all honesty, I'd look, think "Huh she has one eye" look at you again for a moment, then just go on with whatever I was doing.
You probably will get people yelling abuse at you though. And young kids staring out of curiosity.

I wore it like this for a short period of time, no abuse, I must just live in a nice town.
No, last time it was.. does my hair suit me/look feminine enough.

I'm just trying to get a public opinion, since asking my friends is often quite biased.

--- hmmm.. what? you talking to me?
well... My names victoria, and I'm a fukin' G!
Blad, I started rapping at the age o' three!
don't know me? get to know me!

Hey, look! I'm spitting bars... I'm so lyrical!
don't talk back, your bars, they're not hard, they're fukin' hysterical!
your births a curse to her, not a miracle!
walk away, you're aren't a threat, you ain't cool! ---

sorry, I had to let it out. this is what I think of when I see your pic, you look like such a gangstah!
People would give you a second glance without meaning to, as it isn't every day you see somebody who's been through what you have. You definitely wouldn't make me feel disgusted though, only an ignorant person would think that.
Reply 352
Original post by Anonymous
--- hmmm.. what? you talking to me?
well... My names victoria, and I'm a fukin' G!
Blad, I started rapping at the age o' three!
don't know me? get to know me!

Hey, look! I'm spitting bars... I'm so lyrical!
don't talk back, your bars, they're not hard, they're fukin' hysterical!
your births a curse to her, not a miracle!
walk away, you're aren't a threat, you ain't cool! ---

sorry, I had to let it out. this is what I think of when I see your pic, you look like such a gangstah!

What the? How do I look like a gangsta?
Well, I'd give up my left eye to look as stunning as you. :smile:
Reply 354
retina blastoma?
Reply 355
I find the second picture, the media project one I think, rather creepy.
as for you just walking around like the first picture without all of the weird editing and stuff, I would probably take a second look. I'd be really impressed as well because I know if it was me I would be to scared, not that it looks bad just that its so different and I wouldn't even go out with my scar on show before I got it tattooed over :| so I would have a lot of respect for that.
I would also be curious as to how it happed and like how it effects you with things like depth perception, although if I just saw you I would never come over just to ask something like that Id also be curious as to whether you have to take it out and put it in yourself or whether a doctor or someone does it and it just stays in.
I read the post where you said you lost it to cancer and I'm really sorry to hear that and I hope you are now cancer free, I suppose your eye is a small price to pay in comparison to your life.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 356
Original post by Minni04
retina blastoma?

Yes, not something many people have heard of.
Reply 357
You look fine. I would be interested in what happened, then I would like to be your friend. Would you like to be mine?:puppyeyes:
Reply 358
i had a friend who had it..in her left eye..she has a glass eye..unfortunately for her, they didn't realise she had this until quite late so her false eye is quite small coz they had to completely remove the eye and everything..

loving the hair style btw..beautiful young lady you are (:
Reply 359
It is pretty shocking to look at, not in a "oh you monster!" way, just made me cringe thinking what it would be like for the person as opposed to any kind of disgust.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending