As title says really.

Quite fancy one, if i'm honest.

Bring on Uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You can't move for all da pussayyyyy.:colone:
Reply 2
Not actually that common sadly
Never heard of one happening ever. Sorry.
Why do people make out uni is some fantasy land so different from the norm, if you don't get pussy outside of uni, during your mid teens 15/16/17 then you'll be even worse at the time of uni...
Reply 5
Unfortunately there isn't swingers societies at most uni's.

I might be onto something there.
I had one this year, and plan to have quite a few more. :awesome:

It's all about finding someone you and your partner click with, and are close enough to know, but not best buddies. And they're awesome.
Housemate in my first year had one with her bf and best mate.

She spent the next week avoiding them both out of embarrassment. It was hilarious.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
As title says really.

Bring on Uni?

So do I.

Let's find a willing victim volunteer.
I heard it's like one giant orgy
Reply 10
Original post by gingerrama
I heard it's like one giant orgy

Oh, it is :yep:
Reply 11
almost had one when i pulled a guy im friends with and another guy who was interested tried to join in...he said he would make it good for the both of us however we turned him down...i dunno something about strangers especially ones with lovely unsuspecting girlfriends (as was the case with this guy) kinda a turn off.... -_- beside i can just about work out what to do with one guy let alone two :redface:
As title says really.

Bring on Uni?

Dont know of any occuring yet im afraid!
Know my friends bf proposed one to my friends best friend but she turned him down :P
I heard unis like one giant swingers party.
the kind of people who get involved in a ménage à trois aren't exactly going to quantify that data.
I must admit I did partake in menage a trois at uni and had the experience of a sex party (safely of course!!). Ahh the joys of being 21. Now I'm boring, hardly ever go out and am pretty conservative and boring. Oh the difference 4 years makes.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
swimming in b*tches from the day you move in. Seriously..
Someone is going to be disappointed...
I had one this year, and plan to have quite a few more. :awesome:

It's all about finding someone you and your partner click with, and are close enough to know, but not best buddies. And they're awesome.

I had one as well but remember people find out about stuff like this and its something you may regret when your older especially as it involves 2 others that you will not be likely to be with in the next 10 years. Suppose depends if your the girl or guy in this :smile:
Reply 19
There not amazingly common but you will probably get the chance to have at least one at some point during the next 3 years

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending