The Student Room Group

Three year old toddler who weighs NINE-AND-A-HALF stone

Scroll to see replies

His face just looks squashed.
Reply 81
I have nothing to say other than that's really, really sad. :frown:
God I would neg the hell out of his parents if they were on this forum.

Diet tomorrow :s-smilie:
Reply 83
Original post by Philbert
No... I don't. I haven't stated my weight, anyway, so how would you know? Some people are naturally slim, get over it.

I'm naturally slim, but weighing 6 stone is a problem.
Original post by Charlottie93
WOW I don't weigh that much and I'm 17 poor child :frown: maybe he'll lose when he gets a bit older

This! I'm 17 and weigh faarr less than that. That kid has some power.
Original post by Philbert
You do realise it is possible to be underweight without being anorexic, don't you? And did you not consider that some of the girls who weigh less than that boy could be quite petite?

This, what an ignorant comment that was
I'm naturally very light, get over it.
Original post by xPaperHearts
6 and a half actually :smile: because I am tiny. By that I mean I am 4ft 10 haha

My sister is similar you. And she doesn't look underweight at all, just very petite. :tongue:
Reply 87
Original post by crazyunicorn133
It's the parents fault.

And I didn't even read the article.

This isn't all down to his parents allowing him to each too much. A child of his age won't eat and eat and eat. They stop when they're full, otherwise they'll be sick. There is something medically wrong with this little boy. This isn't bad parenting - this is a medical condition which the medical team he's under are 'missing'. Find out what is wrong with this little boy and then cure him. That, and that alone will put this back under control
Reply 88
Child abuse.
That's so, so cruel. How can his parents have let him get to that size? The poor child.
Original post by MrsCrackFox
My sister is similar you. And she doesn't look underweight at all, just very petite. :tongue:

Glad someone understands :smile:
Sorry think my post was a little misunderstood but as a naturally very short girl I do weigh generally a lot less than most people my own age. My weight is ideal for my height and I can confirm there are definitely no health concerns with my weight :smile: I was just extremely shocked about how big the difference between his weight and my own is considering I'm short and the average height of a 3 year old is tiny! 9 and a half stone is just difficult to take in on someone so young and so tiny heightwise...
Does he really weigh that much? I mean, that's how much I weigh and I'm a fully grown adult. What the actual ****.
Aww, poor baby :frown:

I blame his parents, after all he is still a child, who probably has no idea what he's eating, and they should have controlled his food intake. jheez. Poor kid :frown:
Original post by sucess
This isn't all down to his parents allowing him to each too much. A child of his age won't eat and eat and eat. They stop when they're full, otherwise they'll be sick. There is something medically wrong with this little boy. This isn't bad parenting - this is a medical condition which the medical team he's under are 'missing'. Find out what is wrong with this little boy and then cure him. That, and that alone will put this back under control

Thanks for the neg :smile:

This is a TWO year old boy, one that has absolutely NO control over his life or situations, one that his parents are entirely responsible for.
If he had a disability, fair enough, i myself have a disability- but the point is that the parents aren't addressing the problem or taking enough action to help him.

And, to be honest, it's highlighted in the article exaclty WHY the little boy is the way he is: '

However, Hao's mother Chen Yuan comments: 'We have to let him be as if we don't feed him he will cry non-stop'.

and

'Hao hates walking and each day his mother takes him to kindergarten on a motorcycle.'
Reply 94
Wow!
Reply 95
Holy ****. I'm 18 and he's almost as heavy as me :eek:

Original post by Xristina
God I would neg the hell out of his parents if they were on this forum.

...Wow. You'd neg them? I'm sure they would be terrified :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 96
She's so cute, in an extremely, creepy way.
Original post by Sendaii
Holy ****. I'm 18 and he's almost as heavy as me :eek:

...Wow. You'd neg them? I'm sure they would be terrified :rolleyes:

What..? Is there a worse punishment for any TSRian? :confused::s-smilie::tongue:
Reply 98
Original post by Xristina
What..? Is there a worse punishment for any TSRian? :confused::s-smilie::tongue:

I'd consider getting a Chinese burn a worse punishment, but that's just me.
LMAO.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending