The Student Room Group

Oral sex on girls (question for guys)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
To be honest, before I started to know my stuff it was kinda because I thought they'd be disappointed. But once you're experienced I don't see why there should be any excuse. I mean who doesn't love the reactions they get when giving it?
Reply 21
with my new cinnamon lube i could die down there!!!
It's paradise!!!
Reply 22
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Speak ****ing English and I'll give you an answer.

What's ****ing English? Iv'e heard of English and that's even what the thread starter was speaking in, but ****ing English? Well, I've never heard of that before!
Reply 23
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
If you think those numbers are from roids, I pity your IQ number.

I didn't look at the numbers, but you're right, I have no idea whether you would need them or not even if I did look at the number. That must mean I'm really stupid! Wow, I feel so dumb.
Reply 24
Original post by Yawn11
Usually because she isn't hot enough for me to make thay effort.

For example, there probably aren't many straight men who wouldn't rim kim kardashian.

The hotter you are, the more you get it.

Umm... no matter how hot kim or any other celebrity is, i wouldn't put my tongue near their ass .
Original post by Tommyjw

Original post by Tommyjw
Umm... no matter how hot kim or any other celebrity is, i wouldn't put my tongue near their ass .

I feel sorry for you gf. :mmm:
Reply 26
Original post by kristinaalovesu
I feel sorry for you gf. :mmm:

Because i won't lick her ass hole?
I think she's fine with me not doing it lol.
Original post by Tommyjw

Original post by Tommyjw
Because i won't lick her ass hole?
I think she's fine with me not doing it lol.

Really? She didn't ask you why you wont lick her thingy even once? :moon:
Reply 28
Really? She didn't ask you why you wont lick her thingy even once? :moon:

No :/
And i'm perfectly aware that it isn't 'the norm' for a guy to lick the backdoor during a relationship, so i don't know why your trying to say it is xD

I do the deed on the normal part, well.. actually.. not to her, i've asked a few times but she has never been comfortable with it, some girls just aren't.

Just, the bit where number two comes out is just a bit too far xD
Reply 29
I was talking about the part where no.1 goes out, not the back door my dear. :biggrin:

My first post, to which i quoted yawn, was about that lol

That's what rimming is, i said i wouldn't 'rim' anyone, and you questioned it xD

Guess we just got mixed uuupp
Reply 30
Wouldn't do it on a random ons but quite like doing it on gf's.
Original post by Tommyjw

Original post by Tommyjw
My first post, to which i quoted yawn, was about that lol

That's what rimming is, i said i wouldn't 'rim' anyone, and you questioned it xD

Guess we just got mixed uuupp

Oops. my bad, then let me clear it up for you.
Would you lick your girlfriends vagina? yes, no, maybe? :p:
Apparently there's a significant link between oral sex and oral cancers due to HPV or certain strains of it. Not sure how substantial the studies on it are but ye :colonhash:
Reply 33
Oops. my bad, then let me clear it up for you.
Would you lick your girlfriends vagina? yes, no, maybe? :p:

Aha, yes, i would .

This conversation is quite odd .. :rolleyes:
Original post by Tommyjw

Original post by Tommyjw
Aha, yes, i would .

This conversation is quite odd .. :rolleyes:

hahaha conversation over. :biggrin:
Original post by Tommyjw
No :/
And i'm perfectly aware that it isn't 'the norm' for a guy to lick the backdoor during a relationship, so i don't know why your trying to say it is xD

I do the deed on the normal part, well.. actually.. not to her, i've asked a few times but she has never been comfortable with it, some girls just aren't.

Just, the bit where number two comes out is just a bit too far xD

Rimming is brilliant. You're missing out.
Reply 36
You use soap down there? :/ Be careful, it could upset the pH balance down there. Just thoroughly washing and such with water should take care of any potential hygiene issues, provided you do it daily.
You won't get any answers on here.
My boyfriend often goes down on me, but whilst I love it, I feel really awkward and embarrassed because I have a haemorrhoid 'back there' and I don't really want his face anywhere near there to find it...

Is that the kind of thing that would reallllllly put most guys off? If I was a guy I would probably freak out if I found it and never go down there again... but he doesn't seem to care/notice :s-smilie:
Reply 39
Original post by catsss
You use soap down there? :/ Be careful, it could upset the pH balance down there. Just thoroughly washing and such with water should take care of any potential hygiene issues, provided you do it daily.

I said special soap, the kind that is created for that area (ph neutral stuff). I think it is the only that should be used, because you wouldn't use no soap?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending