The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Didn't they say before, when Alfie first came back and found out Kat was pregnant, about how they'd been trying to conceive for years? So something is obviously wrong.
Original post by JessicaW
Didn't they say before, when Alfie first came back and found out Kat was pregnant, about how they'd been trying to conceive for years? So something is obviously wrong.

What is going on with that cat?! (no, not Kat Slater)
Original post by morris743
What is going on with that cat?! (no, not Kat Slater)

It's a Pikacat!
It's a Pikacat!

I get that, but is it real? Just how did it happen? lol Paint the cat yellow? H/she seems happy anyway :biggrin:
Original post by morris743
I get that, but is it real? Just how did it happen? lol Paint the cat yellow? H/she seems happy anyway :biggrin:

I don't know the story, I just love it. :love:
I don't know the story, I just love it. :love:

That makes two of us. I'm going to buy this Pikacat.
Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened on Tuesday's EE as won't get time to watch it before today's episode?
Original post by Aky786UK

Original post by Aky786UK
Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened on Tuesday's EE as won't get time to watch it before today's episode?

There's a two-minute catch-up episode here if you have time for that one: http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/?tuesday

If not, basically, Alfie wants to have a baby with Kat via IVF, Kat says yes but doesn't seem completely happy with it. Darren's struggling to be a single dad and someone steals a car they're test driving, then Darren gives George back to Heather and Jodie says they can get back together again. Ronnie goes a bit mad over Jack having a drink with Michael, and Max catches Jay and Abi kissing and goes mad too.

:smile:
Reply 7148

I feel sorry for that cat :frown:
Reply 7149
This thread is now about Pikacat. I want to give it food and shelter :love:
Reply 7150
Original post by n1r4v
This thread is now about Pikacat. I want to give it food and shelter :love:

And a recharge.
Reply 7151
LOL @ Abi 'He was the one chance of happiness in my life' :rofl2: she's like 8!
who the hell call's rock paper scissors, paper scissors stone
Reply 7153
Ronnie is being a little annoying to be honest..
EE is sooooo YAWN
Reply 7155
Do you reckon Phil getting rid of whatshisface is the start of the end of her baby storyline?
Original post by Roobsa
Do you reckon Phil getting rid of whatshisface is the start of the end of her baby storyline?

Hope so! The award for most dragged out storyline goes to EE :sleep:
Reply 7157
Why on earth is Jay Mitchell interested in Abi Branning? She's in like, Year 9/10 :teehee:
Original post by penguin-
Hope so! The award for most dragged out storyline goes to EE :sleep:

Haven't you been watching EE for long? I would say the baby swap is probably one of the shortest EE storyline (only due to the complaints - I wonder what BK had in mind when he wanted this storyline to go for 2 years :s-smilie:).
The date for the reveal is:

Spoiler

So I've missed 2 weeks of EE, is it worth catching up or has been boring
Original post by Of_the_hook
Haven't you been watching EE for long? I would say the baby swap is probably one of the shortest EE storyline (only due to the complaints - I wonder what BK had in mind when he wanted this storyline to go for 2 years :s-smilie:).
The date for the reveal is:

Spoiler

So I've missed 2 weeks of EE, is it worth catching up or has been boring

Hmmm I meant dragged out as in, I feel like they're trying to make it all interesting when Ronnie is trying to get rid of Michael, it just feels dragged out now because we know it's about to come out soon, if you see what I mean?
That doesn't make much sense reading it back haha. It just feels dragged out because I really want to see what's going to happen!

Nothing much has been happening recently, just this wierd Jay/Abbie storyline as someone just mentioned, I honestly thought he was around 16/17 or maybe 18 and she's 14?

Latest

Trending

Trending