The Student Room Group

How to get over your fear of rejection forever - make your dick talk to your feet...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Huskaris
.... Then why's my penis sick all over your mum's face?

:colonhash:
Reply 21
Original post by JunePlum
:colonhash:

I apologise, that was naughty. But it's 4 am, and no one is up at 4am for a positive reason, so you may deserve it :-P
I don't understand, if your dick is doing all the talking in this and it's made your feet walk over then at some point (probably like when you're standing next to this person open mouthed but unspeaking) you then have to engage head to start the conversation but head hasn't been consulted on this action as feet were being engaged first. Dick can't talk to head fast enough to not make you look like a total **** - so you just end up blabbing nonsense and scaring said person away.

Great work.
No my dick only talks to vagina's and female mouths brah, had a convo with a female anus but they didn't get along too well.
Reply 24
Original post by Huskaris
I apologise, that was naughty. But it's 4 am, and no one is up at 4am for a positive reason, so you may deserve it :-P

I'm nowhere near London.... It's still March 23. :wink:
Original post by qasman
Your name intrigues me... You are "Hassan for life"?? Is Hassan your name??

and this thread is just lol

haha yes it is my name i mainly use this as my username
LOL.

You're advice is pretty rubbish, just whack it on the table.
:rofl: ur threads are just..... :lol:
Reply 28
When 2 NEG??? Plz halp me!!!1
OP reminds me of that sketch in team america where he talks about a*seholes, d*cks and p*ssies
If a man could jerk his dick off with his feet, this thread would be more interesting.
What an awful thread.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending