The Student Room Group

In your opinion, what are some of the easiest unis to get into?

Just for curiousness. And is University of Chichester easy to get into?
I understand that it's not going to be easy, but easier?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just saw a course on the Leeds Met website for DDC, that's the lowest I've seen for entry requirements.

It depends how popular your course is, if it's not very popular then it will be.
Original post by chapling

Original post by chapling
Just for curiousness. And is University of Chichester easy to get into?
I understand that it's not going to be easy, but easier?

i heard oxford uni is easy as piss.
Reply 3
University of Life. What a ****ing let down that was.
Reply 4
Most of the uni's that were previously polytechnics are supposed to be a doddle to get into, Sunderland, Northumbria, manchester met etc.
University of awesome: put on potential student list when I was born, living it up and partying everyday babyyy, actually started when I was 18

You can get in... if you're awesome, we have a suit up day every Wednesday... It's just a thing.
Reply 6
Ummmmm maybe the ones quite far down on the list of rep?
at one of those uni. fairs i saw a course name that looked interesting.
i looked at the requirements:

"5 GCSEs grade C or above"

i quickly put down coventry's prospectus 0_o
Reply 8
Original post by CameraGirl

I doubt coventry has that low requirements.

Are you sure you werent just looking at the GCSE requirements, and ignored/didn't see the actual A-level etc requirements..
Original post by Tommyjw
I doubt coventry has that low requirements.

Are you sure you werent just looking at the GCSE requirements, and ignored/didn't see the actual A-level etc requirements..

i'm sure!

i remember thinking about that, and having a thorough check and being like "whaaaaaa?!"

never miiiind :P it was only for some hazards course though, just was attracted to the words "hazard" , think it's a pretty easy course tbh
Reply 10
i'm sure!

i remember thinking about that, and having a thorough check and being like "whaaaaaa?!"

never miiiind :P it was only for some hazards course though, just was attracted to the words "hazard" , think it's a pretty easy course tbh

What the hell is a 'hazards course' ? :confused::rolleyes:
Original post by Tommyjw

not a clue.....

thought the same when I saw a "christian youth work" degree from chester....

wtf do you use that for??
Reply 12
Original post by infernalcradle

wtf do you use that for??

Working with christian youth I suppose.
Reply 13

Can't have been a degree
Surely this is relative to ones ability.

In general it will be the universities with the least stringent entry requirements which will vary from course to course and which you can check on the university websites. Places I've seen that had low requirements include Thames Valley, Greenwich, London South Bank, Liverpool Hope University, Staffordshire University and plenty of others. These are not necessarily the easiest just some that come to mind.
i'm sure!

Original post by Tommyjw

Original post by Joinedup
Can't have been a degree

I quick search shows that it was the essential entry requirements, being the prerequisites for matriculation, and that the entry requirements for Geography and Natural Hazards is actually BBC.
Anything ending in 'met' or 'valley'
UCLan, if you can read and write you're in.
Reply 18
I don't know how easy it is to get the offer originally, but UWE seem to be rather lenient toward missed offers. I know someone who was let off of 2 grades. Bangor I heard are quite lenient too.
Reply 19
i'm sure!

Your reading skills require some work....

"5 GCSEs at grade A-C including Mathematics and English Language and 280-300 Tariff points from at least three A2 levels or equivalent qualifications"

University of the Specials

Or they made an error in the prospectus and forgot to state the A-level requirements (unlikely)

Original post by Tommyjw

Environmental hazards. The study and management of environmental risks and hazards (earthquakes, flooding...).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending