The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pigeon93
What accommodation are you all considering? Which has a good balance of partying and clean, functioning facilities (the two hardly go together)? Im international but would prefer not to be with too many foreigners, simply because i wanna make sure I integrate, etc.

Congrats to all offer holders, and if you're still waiting, having survived this far is a good sign. x

Tbh, I haven't really looked at accomodation yet. I guess I should get started....
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2121
Just got an offer for Film and Literature. Buzzing :biggrin:
Reply 2122
Original post by Troubled_Student
I phoned up the admissions office today and they said they were working to get all replies back by the end of the month. Good news guys!

hope so!
Reply 2123
Original post by Troubled_Student
I phoned up the admissions office today and they said they were working to get all replies back by the end of the month. Good news guys!

Great! Warwick is the last uni that I am still waiting for :angry: and even LSE managed to give me an offer 2 weeks ago.
Only just applied!
Slim chance, but hoping! :P

Edit: Why did I get negged for this? :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Aaaaaah I have just applied too for Psychology through extra. Fingers crossed!!
Original post by Sparkles11
Aaaaaah I have just applied too for Psychology through extra. Fingers crossed!!

Good luck!
Original post by Pink_Chocolate xx
Good luck!

Thanks! Good luck to you too! What did you apply for?
Reply 2128
this is my page!
Original post by frozzylove
6 and a half months? When did you apply, end of August?

Haha oops I meant 5 and a half months, I applied end of September. And it's closing in on 6 months now, seriously Warwick!
Original post by Sparkles11
Thanks! Good luck to you too! What did you apply for?

Thank you.
Biology, just gotta hope :smile:
Reply 2131
They've just raised the IB point score last week for my course.
Well done warwick, raise it after the deadline. If I had known that you were going to ask for that sort of score I would not have applied.
Reply 2132
Original post by Jen92
Wow, okay I won't give up hope just yet then. Good luck, I hope you hear soon.

Yeah you too! Fingers crossed eh :smile:
Reply 2133
Sorry for borderline spamming but has anyone doing V100 History heard from Warwick yet?

Also is anyone regretting their subject choice?
Original post by viola146
Just got an offer for European Law (French) AAA. Happy, but now I need to choose between Warwick and UCL! Thoughts?

Am stuck between those two as well! Ahh they're both attractive in their own ways... :drool:
Original post by Neisco
They've just raised the IB point score last week for my course.
Well done warwick, raise it after the deadline. If I had known that you were going to ask for that sort of score I would not have applied.

That's for next year's entry, not this one. Relax
Reply 2136
only two people have been rejected for politics and international studies in this thread
i fear the flood...
Reply 2137
Original post by Est.
only two people have been rejected for politics and international studies in this thread
i fear the flood...

me too.. but I'm still trying not to lose hope
Original post by Est.
i fear the flood...

Agreed.. :s
Reply 2139
Original post by Focus08
That's for next year's entry, not this one. Relax

Nope, it says 2011 entry requirements. Had to double check that as I thought that might have been what it was at first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending