The Student Room Group

Girls would you rather use a vibrator or have sex with a small penis?

Anon or delete.

Lets face it sometimes in your life you're probably going to have sex with a small willy ie 4-6 inches. So would you rather have sex with that, or do it with your vibrator instead?

Scroll to see replies

If I was in a relationship with the guy and found him attractive- then the guy

If not and it was for pure sex, the vibrator
Reply 2
Most girls are going to go for the penis.
Think about it this way if you like him but you aren't satisfied you can still go for the vibrator afterwards.
I prefer to use a fleshlight rather than a loose vagina

So, yes, girls probably do prefer to use a vibrator than have sex with a small penis.
Reply 4
firstly, girls have sex with a man, not a 'small penis'
Reply 5
Since when is 6 inches small?
Jesus, you'd think having a small penis was a death sentence if people went by TSR :/
What is it with all these penis size obsessed threads? smh
Reply 8
< 4 = vibrator!
Surely there will be a man attached to this penis...
Reply 10
4-6 inches is small? you must have lived a very privileged sex life, the average is 5-5.5 although mine is 7.3 inches btw
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete.

Lets face it sometimes in your life you're probably going to have sex with a small willy ie 4-6 inches. So would you rather have sex with that, or do it with your vibrator instead?

the average is 5"... your point is invalid
Original post by goddogit
firstly, girls have sex with a man, not a 'small penis'

When are you going to post the 'secondly?'

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat here!
I believe the average length is under 6 inches so...you've been lucky and may be setting yourself up for disappointment on the road ahead.
Original post by emma.191
< 4 = vibrator!

He he I like a girl who's honest! Good on ya! Have you really ever come across one that's < 4 though...?! ;-)
Reply 15
Original post by dinglemeister
He he I like a girl who's honest! Good on ya! Have you really ever come across one that's < 4 though...?! ;-)

Yes, once, and it was absolutely horrific!!!!!!
wtf is this ?

I love how most threads addressed to girls on TSR have more guys in them, you bunch of ****ing faggots
Reply 17
In my experience smaller is better. Unless its a micro-penis or something. :cool:
Reply 18
Anon or delete.

I'm pretty sure that most women would choose the vibrator over the size that you've mentioned.
Reply 19
Anon or delete.

:lol: For crying out loud. This place is comedy gold, sometimes. What a question to ask!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending