The Student Room Group

'Firm' boobs

As a teenage girl i don't go around feeling other peoples boobs.

So how firm, is firm? and what's considered saggy?

On random documentaries about tribes in Africa etc you see the women topless and their boobs look really long a flat, mine don't but I'm not sure if they'd be considered really firm (34/36 D/DD), without a bra on, they're on the soft side but with one on I suppose they're comparable to a quite well blown up balloon!

Any suggestions or advice? And no I'm not going to ask my friends if I can feel theirs or post pictures.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
saggy if your nipples point downwards
Reply 2
We're gonna need pics, miss.
and i thought girlfriends shared everything
Reply 4
Mindy Main = Firm
Like bags of sand = firm
Like bags of jelly = saggy
Reply 6
Like i say they're softish, but they don't hang flat down like the people you see on documentaries that never wear bras/ clothes . . .
Reply 7
If they dont hang flat down there fine im sure..... all boobs well... real boobs are softish but still firm enough to not hang flat down lol this is a difficult question saggy is if you take your bra off your boobs drop.. a lot and wouldnt look right if you had no bra on... im assuming... and firm if they wouldnt move at all... :s-smilie:
Reply 8
BTW they CAN hold a pen/pencil in place with no bra on :colondollar: and nips are on the top of the border of faces down/ forwards . . .
Reply 9
I'm not going to ask my friends if I can feel theirs
-----
Can I still feel yours, though?
Reply 10
I thought you had the same boobs as me (same size/quite soft)...but mine definitely can nowhere near hold a pencil underneath.
They are probably fine and worrying about it isn't going to help lol. Just ask the most honest boy you know - he will be more than happy to help, and will - unless you know a lot of dishonest people - be honest with you. This is assuming it bothers you enough.
Ask a random boy to feel them ( they won't object to this) and then get his opinion
Original post by Nix-j-c
BTW they CAN hold a pen/pencil in place with no bra on :colondollar: and nips are on the top of the border of faces down/ forwards . . .

depends on your bra size, what bra size are you?
Reply 14
I guess with firm boobs it doesn't make a difference to the shape whether or not you wear a bra...
Saggier ones will become more 'held up' by the bra ?? :s-smilie:
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
Like bags of sand = firm

Are you the 40 year old virgin?
Original post by Nix-j-c

where is this pen you speak of?!:K: in between your boobs?:eek:
Original post by Nix-j-c
As a teenage girl i don't go around feeling other peoples boobs.

So how firm, is firm? and what's considered saggy?

On random documentaries about tribes in Africa etc you see the women topless and their boobs look really long a flat, mine don't but I'm not sure if they'd be considered really firm (34/36 D/DD), without a bra on, they're on the soft side but with one on I suppose they're comparable to a quite well blown up balloon!

Any suggestions or advice? And no I'm not going to ask my friends if I can feel theirs or post pictures.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Any suggestions or advice?" GET YOUR TITS OUT! on a more serious note, go to the gym/exercise in general and avoid going without a bra or gravity will get the best of them :biggrin:
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
Like bags of sand = firm

:s-smilie: sand? Can't say I've felt ones which feel like sandbags...I must prefer and have had experience of non-firm ones then...interesting.

Anyway OP they're more then likely fine. Don't worry yourself over such things. Hell even if they are a little saggy because they're pretty big, I doubt you'll meet many guys who will be so put off they'll refuse.

You could always ask someone you know will give an honest opinion, if you can't think of one, a trust worthy TSR member. You can always avoid having your head in the shot for privacy reasons.
Original post by flubadiblam
"Any suggestions or advice?" GET YOUR TITS OUT! on a more serious note, go to the gym/exercise in general and avoid going without a bra or gravity will get the best of them :biggrin:

This is actually untrue to an extent. In fact there is evidence that the opposite is true. The connective tissues which hold your breasts "up" atrophy without use, for example when you're wearing a bra your muscles don't need to hold them up, so they don't get used, and thus get weaker. This leads to sagging of breasts.

There was a study where a group of sportswomen went without bras for an entire year, and by the end of the year their breasts had become perkier.

Negged why exactly? Pet peeve is neg and run.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending