The Student Room Group

Using the ol' stare trick, works everytime.

(anon because I know people on here :colondollar:)

When i'm bored and feel like I'm not getting much attention, I pick a guy from school to stare at to make them think that I like them and it works.

Then they start liking me.
Then I move on. yeah pretty mean..

Then I did it to some new guy and I actually did start to like him and then I messed it all up because since I did actually like him I got nervous and couldn't really connect with him and I can tell he doesn't like me anymore.

I know what I do is really mean but :dontknow:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Chill your ego and grow up, love.

I hope this new guy goes out with someone better and hotter than you. And then has sex with her in front of you. Bang.
You are a fool. Why on earth would you do that?

And then girls start complaining that men stare all the time.
More pathetic than mean. Don't worry about it too much.
what goes around comes around I guess...
Going by your story, it doesn't work everytime
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, yeah, a bit harsh.

I agree it is pathetic and I want to stop doing it but I can't tbh this now is more like a confession for me because I know it's bad.

Well since this sounds like a school environment have you tried doing school work? Or chatting to friends like everyone else? There are ways to fulfill your need for attention without having to mess around with people's feelings.
Reply 7
If you really like him, go talk to him :smile:

Maybe he's just playing it cool too.

What's the worst that can happen? A bit embarrassing but that's life. You've got to take risks sometimes. I like this quote:

Fear is never quite so frightening as regret.

And stop toying with people!
Reply 8
World to the Wise: If you're going to be mildly sociopathic you better have a plan. There's a fine line between a nutter and a ninja :ninja:

Haha awesome :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Foo.mp3
Wow you're a massive retard, in a fun way :smile:

World to the Wise: If you're going to be mildly sociopathic you better have a plan. There's a fine line between a nutter and a ninja :ninja:

I don't understand.
And I always thought it was word to the wise.
When girls stare at me I make a slurping noise and shout "Mmmm yeah, all over my body" in a strange voice.

I still can't figure out what attracted my girlfriend to me.
Reply 11
How on earth does that work then? You just 'stare' at random blokes and they just fall over themselves to get with you?

Hmm ..doubtful :curious:
Reply 12
Also, how old are you? I'm gonna guess 11/12

So don't talk to strangers
Original post by Foo.mp3
Wow you're a massive retard, in a fun way :smile:

Word to the Wise: If you're going to be mildly sociopathic you better have a plan. There's a fine line between a nutter and a ninja :ninja:

I'd love to be a secret ninja :ninja2:.

Oh, and OP, mean.
Reply 14
Original post by posietoes
How on earth does that work then? You just 'stare' at random blokes and they just fall over themselves to get with you?

Hmm ..doubtful :curious:

I said at school. So they are not really 'random blokes'.
It was hardly a long passage.
This sounds like a really bad film. You are probably a really nice person but have put up emotional barriers and seek to punish men due to a traumatic childhood incident. A moral will be learnt before the end credits.
Reply 16
OP needs a slap
Original post by RollerBall
When girls stare at me I make a slurping noise and shout "Mmmm yeah, all over my body" in a strange voice.

I still can't figure out what attracted my girlfriend to me.

Ahahah I'd fancy you, just for the comic value.

And gee OP, I cant even begin to imagine why he wouldnt like you... :rolleyes:
Reply 18
Original post by SillyRodent
This sounds like a really bad film. You are probably a really nice person but have put up emotional barriers and seek to punish men due to a traumatic childhood incident. A moral will be learnt before the end credits.

sounds like me :nopity:
Original post by Anonymous
sounds like me :nopity:

You die in the film. You stare at this Schizophrenic guy for too long and he beats you to death with his lunch box. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest