The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by OndrejC2

Amazing! A business offer :eek: Congratulations, what is your condition? IELTS?

They didn't ask IELTS for lithuanians at all . Just 8 in English language. And I might say that it is quite easy. All offers for lithuanians that I saw, was very easy. My offer is one of them, like unconditional (overall grade 7, grade 8 in English) ;D And now I'm thinking is Napier a good uni?.. :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 261
Thats sounds great, easy to achieve. I am wondering what my condition will be :smile:

BTW: You know it is not about the entry requirements. Napier has to compete with Edinburgh Uni and attract future students somehow, but in general Scottish entry req. are lower in comparison with English unis - due to longer courses.
Reply 262
Original post by agudger
well done on your place :biggrin: i hope we hear now you have :smile: i'll let you know when i find out. It must just be a coincidence that all those people start in January, they need people to start in september as well! x

Thanks I no one of the girls emailed and got changed from jan to sept so she is quite happy!!hope u hear soon x
Reply 263
Original post by redsauce101
Let's hope we all hear soon then.
Did you want tell them you wanted to go in September or January?

I specifically told them jan but others never said anything and were just put in jan x
eeeek, day 6 in the big brother house; no news!
Original post by m.ameera
owh, where are you from? im actually from malaysia but ive been living in scotland for 5 years now and im still kinda confuse whether im suppose to pay for home fees or international fees.:confused:

ive only got one offer so far that is from RGU- i wouldnt prefer to go there but if i dont get into napier or stirling then RGU will be my last resort:s-smilie:

ooo, where else have you applied?:rolleyes:

I also got accepted by Glasgow, but my parents want me to go to napier. I'm still thinking where I will go
Reply 266
Hey! Applied to Napier in October and still haven't heard anything! its driving me crazy!! :/ Anyone heard anything for any of the biological sciences? I applied for animal biology. xx
Reply 267
Original post by lorinbosoc
I also got accepted by Glasgow, but my parents want me to go to napier. I'm still thinking where I will go

well of course, my parents want me to stay in aberdeen so they "bribing" me to go to RGU which is pretty amusing:wink:

that sounds good, an offer from GLASGOW:banana: i actually wanted to go there but chose stirling over glasgow!

I really hope i hear from napier soon coz im gonna go craazy:banghead:
Original post by m.ameera
well of course, my parents want me to stay in aberdeen so they "bribing" me to go to RGU which is pretty amusing:wink:

My dad wants me to go to Stirling and he's even offered to get me a car if I stay in Stirling and live at home! But I will be making Edinburgh my firm and Napier my insurance because I couldn't stay at home/in Stirling for another 4 years!
Original post by lnichol4
I specifically told them jan but others never said anything and were just put in jan x

How long after the interview did the unsuccessful person find out?
Reply 270
BUHHAHAHAA!!!
Got 2 Conditionals For NAPIER!!! Thanks god, that is amazing, I am going to study in Scotland. The dream comes true, unbelievable.... :smile::smile:

Fingers crossed for other applicants!
Reply 271
BUHHAHAHAA!!!
Got 2 Conditionals For NAPIER!!! Thanks god, that is amazing, I am going to study in Scotland. The dream comes true, unbelievable.... :smile::smile:

Congratz :tongue:
BUHHAHAHAA!!!

Congratz mate! See, yesterday you were saying "I hope that they will send me an answer quickly" and here you go :P
Reply 273
Yees, you are right! After 4 months of checking mails hourly, I didn´t believed my eyes!
I'm waiting for them to send an answer for my girlfriend :frown:. She applied with the equivalent grades (we're from Romania) of A*AB for Criminology BA
BUHHAHAHAA!!!

Congratulations! What are the conditions? :smile:
Reply 276
I have to graduate with final score 2.0 - Equal to UK´s B level :smile: Without IELTS :-D What is actually amazing, not very difficult :smile:
Reply 277
Original post by redsauce101
How long after the interview did the unsuccessful person find out?

She found out the night before we found out and that was just on the two week limit hope u hear soon x
Original post by lnichol4
She found out the night before we found out and that was just on the two week limit hope u hear soon x

Thankyou :-)
Reply 279
I was at the Open Day on the 19th at Sighthill and just wanted to say that while I was waiting to speak to a guy in the Sport and Exercise Science drop-in session, a man and his son from Kent asked when they would be likely to get an offer. The Sport and Exercise Science man said they have only been giving out offers the past 2 weeks... erm... I got mine mid-February? And they have been giving them out since 15th January.

So this could be a long shot but if you are the guy from Kent who visited Napier with your Dad last Saturday then you were told a pile of rubbish! (this has been annoying me for almost a week...)

Quick Reply

Latest