The Student Room Group

'Firm' boobs

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nix-j-c
BTW they CAN hold a pen/pencil in place with no bra on :colondollar: and nips are on the top of the border of faces down/ forwards . . .

sexy.

Guess they can hold summat else in place too.

:sexface:
Reply 41
Original post by Nix-j-c
As a teenage girl i don't go around feeling other peoples boobs.

So how firm, is firm? and what's considered saggy?

On random documentaries about tribes in Africa etc you see the women topless and their boobs look really long a flat, mine don't but I'm not sure if they'd be considered really firm (34/36 D/DD), without a bra on, they're on the soft side but with one on I suppose they're comparable to a quite well blown up balloon!

Any suggestions or advice? And no I'm not going to ask my friends if I can feel theirs or post pictures.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to get my mouth round them before I give an opinion
Reply 43
I have 'saggy boobs' apparently. But then again I am a 34GG so it'd be weird if they were round my neck :/
Reply 44
Original post by No Future
Yeah, I thought the pencil test was just so you know when to start wearing a bra?

Pretty sure it's not, mine don't hold a pencil, and I'm a C. Then again, mine have no sag so I don't see how they'd hold up.
Reply 45
Original post by JohnC2211

I think I'll stop wearing bra's as of now. Seems pretty good evidence.
Original post by joey11223
surely though if you're blessed with large assets say F-G, they're going to drop a fair bit when not in a bra? Obviously if they're very flat it indicates more fat then breast tissue but still.

They'll droop more but still retain their shape. When I think of saggy I think of them drop and flatten quite a bit. My friend and I used to compare (ok I was a weird teen) and I noticed that although we were both a 36D she dropped far more than I did. Also her breast was squidgier to the touch and less 'firm'.

(Ok sound a lil bit lesbian here... :erm: )
Original post by Nix-j-c
I''ve already said that my boobs hold them. I thought that the more they held them, the saggier they were cos they're closer to your body ?!?!?!?!

If the pencil falls to the floor then they aren't saggy, if it is stuck there they are...
Although it does depend on breast size, if your boobs are bigger then the pencil is more likely to stay.
Original post by moody_bum
I think I'll stop wearing bra's as of now. Seems pretty good evidence.

It wont prevent sagging with age and gravity etc, but going braless sometimes will be good for you. Plus, if you feel like crediting me with any results...
Reply 49
this thread is useless without pics :sexface:
Reply 50
Original post by .Ali.
Exactly, if you're over a C or D then it'll deffinately hold a pencil. Unless they're fake of course.

Um, no. I'm a 34D and I can't hold a pencil.
Reply 51
Original post by flubadiblam
go to the gym/exercise in general

Why would that help?
what you dont go round feeling your friends boobs? or even man boobs? lol

ummmm not quite sure how to answer this one.... you'd need a good ol grope lol

boobs do move with out a bra.... well fake ones dont! so dont worry about it :h: x
Original post by gradu

Original post by gradu
Mindy Main = Firm

She's had a boob job, so no wonder they're 'firm'.
Reply 54
Original post by alharrison4
She's had a boob job, so no wonder they're 'firm'.

Idd, but the is beautiful!

Other than her all I can think of is Nina Mercedez! Natural surely!?
Original post by No Future
Breast tissue IS fat
Breasts are mostly fat

I was negged for stating a fact?
Original post by gradu

Original post by gradu
Idd, but the is beautiful!

Other than her all I can think of is Nina Mercedez! Natural surely!?

Just googled her. (It's been a slow evening, I'm putting off writing an essay.)

And no, they're of the 'enhanced' variety as well, though it looks like her surgeon's done a great job.
Reply 57
Original post by .Ali.
Exactly, if you're over a C or D then it'll deffinately hold a pencil. Unless they're fake of course.

Not necessarily, some girls have gravity-defying breasts. But I'd imagine the vast majority would.
Reply 58
Original post by Drogue
Not necessarily, some girls have gravity-defying breasts. But I'd imagine the vast majority would.

But some are so big that they actually can't avoid it if you know what I mean haha. So if you have naturally big breasts, even if they aren't saggy, they'll probably hold a pencil. :tongue:
Reply 59
Original post by alharrison4
Just googled her. (It's been a slow evening, I'm putting off writing an essay.)

And no, they're of the 'enhanced' variety as well, though it looks like her surgeon's done a great job.

Haha, same. Biology is killing me softly :frown:

Dayumm, you're good!

Dylan Ryder and Priya Rai, they are natural! But If they are firm is an issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending