The Student Room Group

Girls: Have you ever sensed any sexual tension when looking at a stranger?

Have you? Tell us your stories :tongue:
Yes, I saw a guy on the train and immediately shagged him in the toilets.

Nah, not really.
Reply 2
Original post by *Dreaming*
Yes, I saw a guy on the train and immediately shagged him in the toilets.

Nah, not really.

i bet thats your sexual fantasy.
Reply 3
yeah when i was a teenager.

these days..no? come on..there are a billion attractive hot guys, u can't think anything of it...
u don't even know them
what is the point

come back to reality
Mmm, but it's not like an amazing episode / story. It's usually eyes meeting and weird intenseness (not like cheesy staring or winking / smiling but like magnetism) gives me the chills but I'm never confident enough to approach, so after the moment's passed I just walk on lol
Reply 5
Original post by Evangelica
Mmm, but it's not like an amazing episode / story. It's usually eyes meeting and weird intenseness (not like cheesy staring or winking / smiling but like magnetism) gives me the chills but I'm never confident enough to approach, so after the moment's passed I just walk on lol

What she said :smile:
Reply 6
Yeah about 2 hours ago when I had an appointment with a young, really good-looking doctor. Pity he was so professional :tongue:
Yeah I was walking down the street

and this sexy gal gave me the look

you know the one (:sexface:)

So I gave her the look back :perv:

Then she beckoned to me

I came over and said

Hows it going babes?

I wasn't wearing my glasses. I didn't realize she was 13. She wasn't giving me the look, she was just constipated.

Well thats what her mum told me, as the police took me away.
I'm a guy and, yes - call me a perve, I can't help but check out hot women on the tube, in town, etc. It's not even a conscious choice, it just happens.

Often there's no eye contact, sometimes there is and then it passes immediately, but sometimes there's a lingering look with a bit more intensity. I've never gone to speak to someone on the back of that happening, but it's definitely fun... a sudden rush of adrenaline.
Reply 9
Sometimes I feel the tension over usernames... :perv:
Original post by Darude
i bet thats your sexual fantasy.

It probably isn't her sexual fantasy no. But it was my sexual experience with your mum last night. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending