The Student Room Group

Should people who have sex with babies be executed?

So if someone has sex with a baby, what do you think the punishment should be? Or what if someone beats up a baby?

I don't think jail is enough tbh. I support executing them, but what does everyone else think?

Or is executing them against 'human rights'?

Scroll to see replies

Wow this is a lot to take in. I'm not sure I want to think about this...
Reply 2
Should idiots be executed?
A counter question.

Should people who make threads with poorly constructed arguments be ignored?
Reply 4
It's just the usual capital punishment argument again. No they shouldn't because who has the right to control life and death? What if there is a mistake and other evidence comes to light years later? And obviously the usual arguments and counter arguments, the point is that this has been done to death.
DUDE- thanks for the mental image...

:facepalm:
Although their actions (arguably) aren't justifiable, there's no justification in taking someone's live from them, no matter what crimes they have committed.

I believe a large number of criminals who commit such crimes are mentally unfit, therefore there is no justification for sending them to jail either, imo.
The primary reason rapists get such extreme sentences is because of the mental strife it causes the victim.

I guess that wouldn't happen as memories tend to start forming around the age of two... anything younger than that and there probably wouldn't be any mental damage.

Still, OP seriously needs a hobby if he spends his time pondering baby****ing.
Reply 8
No. Criminals are still people and the state has no business taking the lives of its own people. Deterrence and prevention should be the only function of the legal system - it should not be motivated by concepts of revenge.
Reply 9
Honestly, why this specifically?
And no.
Reply 10
Wait... what...?

No.

Execution is never justified.
I would rather they suffered for years in prison tbh.
Reply 12
No, execution is the easy way out for them, I would prefer if they were skinned alive slowly, over the period a few months.
Reply 13
They don't need punishment, they need to be taught the correct behaviour of humans and citizens of a civilised society. Obviously their actions are wrong and this doesn't even happen in nature so there's clear evidence to suggest there is something wrong with these people and they need help. Execution is stupid and uncivilised. The death penalty is no more right than raping little babies' buttholes.
please SHUT UP!
Is it even physically possible to have sex with a baby? If it is, then the criminals should not be put to the sword; on the contrary, they should be given forced labour to help clear up the local area of vandalism/litter and to construct new homes for honest citizens. Killing criminals is a waste of human labour capacity, basically.
Original post by Mouldywart
No. Criminals are still people and the state has no business taking the lives of its own people. Deterrence and prevention should be the only function of the legal system - it should not be motivated by concepts of revenge.

finally, someone else who thinks this!
Reply 17
Original post by colin4president
finally, someone else who thinks this!

I wasn't aware it was a rare opinion...
Original post by Redkicker
So if someone has sex with a baby, what do you think the punishment should be? Or what if someone beats up a baby?

I don't think jail is enough tbh. I support executing them, but what does everyone else think?

Or is executing them against 'human rights'?

Execution is wrong full stop.

edit: another neg and run? challenge me please..... I'm dying for something to do
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending