The Student Room Group

Would this piercing suit me ??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Maddy Hurrell
find that a bit rude , whats wrong with my hair ? didnt even ask for that

That fringe is : O. It just screams bowl head.
I personally dont think that that particular piercing would suit you. Although it can look nice on some people =) If you're after a slightly more 'alternative' piercing, I reckon a double nose piercing : http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le4nvtjHl31qzhp52o1_500.jpg or maybe cheek piercings would suit your face pretty nicely =) But then again if you want a bridge piercing just do it :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by BradP
The more important question is, do you think you can work them? If so, I say go for it and dont care about what others think.

High five - i love this reply :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by april_happy
I personally dont think that that particular piercing would suit you. Although it can look nice on some people =) If you're after a slightly more 'alternative' piercing, I reckon a double nose piercing : http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le4nvtjHl31qzhp52o1_500.jpg or maybe cheek piercings would suit your face pretty nicely =) But then again if you want a bridge piercing just do it :biggrin:

Thank you so much :smile: u've made me think
Reply 24
My friend had that done and when she got fed up of it and took it out, it left her with a nasty scar. Its up to you obviously, but its worth bearing this in mind.
I'm not keen on the bridge either. Did you definitely want a face piercing, and do you want something that can be hidden if a job says that it needs to be, or would you be willing to take it out for that?

Edit: I do like the double nose piercing though. Someone I know has that and a septum piercing with a horseshoe ring in it, and it looks pretty good. He is a guy but I can't see why it wouldn't work for a girl too. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
In my opinion, I don't think a bridge piercing would look best on you. I think a septum/nostril piercing would look better :smile:.
Reply 27
Original post by Arcanine
That fringe is : O. It just screams bowl head.

:mad: ok..well i love my hair and i dont care what you think :tongue:
I don't think that type of piercing usually does much to enhance a person's appearence, but that's just my personal taste.
Reply 29
Original post by 94_confessions
In my opinion, I don't think a bridge piercing would look best on you. I think a septum/nostril piercing would look better :smile:.

aw thanks :smile: starting to see a pattern here
piercing are awful on women. please don't spoil any of your looks with those hideous accessories.
Reply 31
Original post by Persephone9
I'm not keen on the bridge either. Did you definitely want a face piercing, and do you want something that can be hidden if a job says that it needs to be, or would you be willing to take it out for that?

Edit: I do like the double nose piercing though. Someone I know has that and a septum piercing with a horseshoe ring in it, and it looks pretty good. He is a guy but I can't see why it wouldn't work for a girl too. :smile:

I just want somthing a bit diffrent is all :smile:
Pahahahha. Am I alone in thinking that looks beyond stupid?
Cons: Surface facial piercings mean that employers are less likely to employ you.
Scarring in the future.
Apparent high chance of rejection.

Pros: The chances of me giving it to you rise if you get it done :sexface:

In my opinion it looks pretty cool, and I was going to get it myself a couple of years back but I cba back then, and now my line of work means it could easily get ripped out/would be in the way of goggles. Considering a nape piercing instead.

Edit: **** it, you're pretty hot anyway, so you'd get it whether you have the piercing or not :sexface:

In all seriousness, don't let other people decide for you. Just take into consideration that getting a job might be harder plus the high chance of rejection (because it's a surface piercing) then decide for yourself.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
Do they suit anyone?
I'm all for piercings but I can't say I'm I fan. Although I think that it may be down to the fact that I wear glasses and just cringed at the thought of it freshly done!
Reply 36
Your hair is lovely :smile:

But as for the piercing, don't do it! My friend had it done and it was wonky, and very noticeably so too, it was...odd to say the least :curious:
Original post by shy-girl666
i want to get a lip piercing but dont know if it'll suit me :/
fu.ck it might get it anyway x

Yes :sexface:
Reply 38
Original post by Maddy Hurrell
High five - i love this reply :biggrin:

Reply 39
Original post by memifer
Your hair is lovely :smile:

But as for the piercing, don't do it! My friend had it done and it was wonky, and very noticeably so too, it was...odd to say the least :curious:

Glad u think so :smile:

hmm :/ not so sure on the bridge piercing now - just want a piercing thats a bit diffrent

Quick Reply