The Student Room Group

Guys: would you ever hit a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
But equally, rapists get away because there are women who are afraid to speak out.

Yeah, but society has a notion of women being sweet roses incapable of evil deeds, the same is not thought of men.
Only playfully :tongue:
Reply 22
Only if they want me too. Hitting a girl on the ass is really a turn on especially when they are on your lap and can't move and you do it with your bare hand and they start to squeal and the cheeks go red and in between you gently caress and stroke their beautiful, smooth cheeks and you finish by sticking your fingers in their pussy and make them orgasm.
Reply 23
If my life was threatened in some way, then ofcourse. :fight:
Reply 24
Hell to the no... unless it's self-defence against a serious attack.
Reply 25
Original post by charll
aww dats realy sweet!
o my days y did i get redded for that?? boys are so jellas!
Reply 26
Original post by charll
Yeah but that has nothing to do with anything so jog on lad

Original post by charll
Oh my days, why did I get negged for that?? boys are so jealous !

Sorry, just had to correct you. Believe me, you'll thank me in the long run. Especially on TSR. Being caught with bad grammar here can have serious repercussions. :spank:

Especially if you don't want to 'get redded' :rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
No. There's really no need to resort to violence. If someone winds you up, hitting them is not the solution. It will just aggravate matters.

unless you knock them the **** out?
=D
Original post by charll
aww dats realy sweet!

4 posts, 5 warning points; that's impressive
Original post by U.S Lecce
-pics-

sooo. not. funny.
Reply 30

No. There's really no need to resort to violence. If someone winds you up, hitting them is not the solution. It will just aggravate matters.

What about if the girl is punching you in the face and all the doors are locked or threatens you with a knife etc.
Original post by MR BOGGINGS
No it's not, it's naive. Women get away with all sorts - false rape claims etc- that a man would get lynched for.

And women also get away with being raped don't they?
Those damn bitches.
Reply 32
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
4 posts, 5 warning points; that's impressive
yh keep gettin warned for text speak lool but o well its the internet deal with it mate
Reply 33
If I were being attacked for no reason then yes, I'd react in much the same way as if a guy were attacking me. If a person has taken it upon themself to attack someone and think they can get away it based on their gender then they are a coward. People are people, if someone is going to be vicious against me I will not hesitate to defend myself, regardless of gender and I see no good reason to stick to what I see as a bit of a patronising mindset of never hit a woman under any circumstances if you're at risk of getting your head kicked in.

I really dislike violence in general though and would never hit anyone apart from in serious self-defence.
Reply 34
So basically we'd all hit a girl under the circumstances we'd hit a guy - self-defence.
Only in a kinky way :sexface:
Only if she left the kitchen without permission.
Reply 37
Original post by U.S Lecce

I don't get it :dontknow:
Reply 38
I don't get guys who say they'd never hit a girl. If a girl hits you, hit her back! If anyone hits you, hit him or her back! If you can't take it out, you shouldn't give it.
if she tries to mug me or pulled a knife, something like that, then i would break her jaw and not feel guilty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending