The Student Room Group

Men: Do you think about sleeping with everyone?

I'm sure I read a stat somewhere about men think of sex every seven minutes or something (that might be wrong, but it was something crazy like that), and it got me thinking. If you're thinking about sex that much, then surely you must be thinking about someone that you would have sex with?

And then I freaked myself out even more when I realised how many male friends I have. Like more male than female friends. Completely platonic in most cases, and I'd like to think I'd never do anything with any of them because of that friendship. But then I worried that maybe they sometimes thought about me in another way? I mean if sex is that much on their minds and they're around me so much? Boys, do you have distinctions when fantasising about sex between your friends and girls you fancy? Or do you think about what it would be like to sleep with everyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
if i find you attractive then chances are I've contemplated such an event at one point in time,

and tbh sometimes even if i don't find you attractive, but that's more of a curiosity thing.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sure I read a stat somewhere about men think of sex every seven minutes or something (that might be wrong, but it was something crazy like that), and it got me thinking. If you're thinking about sex that much, then surely you must be thinking about someone that you would have sex with?

And then I freaked myself out even more when I realised how many male friends I have. Like more male than female friends. Completely platonic in most cases, and I'd like to think I'd never do anything with any of them because of that friendship. But then I worried that maybe they sometimes thought about me in another way? I mean if sex is that much on their minds and they're around me so much? Boys, do you have distinctions when fantasising about sex between your friends and girls you fancy? Or do you think about what it would be like to sleep with everyone?

Most men don't have the same clear distinction that girls have of "friends" and "potential dates". I've probably fantasised about around a third of my female friends at some point (as most of my friends are female this is quite a few). This doesn't mean I want to be anything more than friends or even that I'm attracted to them, just that my mind wanders a lot. Most of the time when I fantasise, it's about a small number of girls I do find attractive (mostly my girlfriend, but the odd famous person or girl I meet), but men tend to like variety so at some point I've thought about what it'd be like to sleep with quite a few of the girls I've met.

So while I imagine a few of your male friends have fantasised about you, this doesn't mean they fancy you or want to do anything with you. Unless they give of signals that they want to be more than friends, you probably have nothing to worry about.
Reply 4
Well I wouldn't go as far as to say 'everyone'...
Reply 5
No just blondes... :drool:
Reply 6
For me its wrong to have sexual thoughts for a friend who i care about or even a girl who i really like, but if i see a nice looking female randomly that is one of my first though: wow oh yh look at that ass!!!!! rofl
Original post by Drogue
Most men don't have the same clear distinction that girls have of "friends" and "potential dates". I've probably fantasised about around a third of my female friends at some point (as most of my friends are female this is quite a few). This doesn't mean I want to be anything more than friends or even that I'm attracted to them, just that my mind wanders a lot. Most of the time when I fantasise, it's about a small number of girls I do find attractive (mostly my girlfriend, but the odd famous person or girl I meet), but men tend to like variety so at some point I've thought about what it'd be like to sleep with quite a few of the girls I've met.

So while I imagine a few of your male friends have fantasised about you, this doesn't mean they fancy you or want to do anything with you. Unless they give of signals that they want to be more than friends, you probably have nothing to worry about.

This. I might have fantascised about some girls but certainly not all.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

1st of all yeah i think about sex alot
2nd just because i think about having sex with my female friends dont mean i actually would
3rd every 7 minutes i would say that a bit of a over exaggeration personally
Yes, especially my grandparents. What a blooming brilliant threesome that would be.
Reply 10
if that was true, it would mean 206 times a day!!!! it might be true for some psycho but not for normal
person who is occupied with real normal life.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
If a guy is staring at you, chances are he's imagining you naked :sexface:
yes.
Original post by Ewan
If a guy is staring at you, chances are he's imagining you naked :sexface:

...or you are naked!
Reply 14
I think about sex when ever I'm lying in bed on my own.

Spoiler

I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about sex with my female friends - But at the same time, I wouldn't actually do it if the opportunity arose. Things would get far too awkward.

If they give you this look you will know
Reply 17
Have to say, not really. I only fantasise about people I'm attracted to, and generally only once I'm dating them or have dated them in the past.
A quickie a day keeps random erections at bay
no

Quick Reply

Latest