The Student Room Group

Men: Do you think about sleeping with everyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I would say the thought crosses my mind with largely every girl who sticks in my mind after meeting/seeing them. Not that I'm going to **** over it or anything! But the thought crosses my mind, and often if they're ugly as well, as in - WOW, that idea disgusts me.
I wouldn't fantasize about sex with my female friends, but I consider how they would behave sexually. Sexuality is so determining that not to think about it when assessing someone's character is willful blindness. Of course, respecting our relationship doesn't prevent their cropping up in dreams.

In the case of strangers it depends entirely on how attractive they are. That's just trivial.

The seven second thing is just a ridiculous made-up statistic.
Original post by Da Bachtopus
I wouldn't fantasize about sex with my female friends, but I consider how they would behave sexually. Sexuality is so determining that not to think about it when assessing someone's character is willful blindness. Of course, respecting our relationship doesn't prevent their cropping up in dreams.

In the case of strangers it depends entirely on how attractive they are. That's just trivial.

The seven second thing is just a ridiculous made-up statistic.

Woah really? that's slightly embarrassing..
Well a three-billion-some sounds impressive but is it feasible?
Reply 24
It's only a thought, unless you act upon it.
:colondollar:
Reply 25
Wow every 7 minutes? Might be a tad ambitious, even for me! I've thought about having sex with a few of my female friends before, but only in an 'I'd tap that, she looks fit' way. I'm sure that girls do it too don't put us men down :tongue:.
Sorry dear, i don't like that..
Reply 27
We do, not as much as they say we do though... especially if we are not satisfied...
Original post by Peachykeen09
Woah really? that's slightly embarrassing..

Why? If someone has a submissive personality then the thought crosses my mind as to whether they manifest that characteristic sexually. That doesn't necessarily mean I think about having sex with them myself, or would want to. As I said, it's about reflecting on people's character. I wonder similar things about male friends too, though obviously with a rather different perspective.

I get that this thread is supposed to be about the idea that men think about ****ing every woman they see and actively fantasize about it. I just wanted to say something else: you can think about how people behave sexually without fantasizing about them, and that doing so can actually be insightful.
Reply 29
Let me break it down for you:

Women use men for resources
Men use women for their reproductive value.

Read any evolutionary theory and you will find evidence to support this.

'Love' (lust being the precursor) is just the emotion that is felt when the male and female value is of roughly the same proportion so they 'hook up'.

Men who you don't find attractive won't have enough resources but you will use them for what resources they do have i.e. free entry/drinks. this is known as a 'male provider' reliable yet boring.

Then there are men like me who have sooo much resources you want me so bad but I am not easy honey so you have to work for my attention and maybe if you possess the qualities I look for (since I have so many options and no longer go just for looks) you might have a chance.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by karlax
Let me break it down for you:

Women use men for resources
Men use women for their reproductive value.

Read any evolutionary theory and you will find evidence to support this.

'Love' (lust being the precursor) is just the emotion that is felt when the male and female value is of roughly the same proportion so they 'hook up'.

Men who you don't find attractive won't have enough resources but you will use them for what resources they do have i.e. free entry/drinks. this is known as a 'male provider' reliable yet boring.

Then there are men like me who have sooo much resources you want me so bad but I am not easy honey so you have to work for my attention and maybe if you possess the qualities I look for (since I have so many options and no longer go just for looks) you might have a chance.

Course you do sweetheart :wink:
Reply 31
Original post by Sweat.it.out
Course you do sweetheart :wink:

How cute, you sound like my grandma :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending