The Student Room Group

ridiculous timetable clash from OCR

For people who take OCR biology and maths F214 and S2 are on the same day at the same time!!! This can't be happenning :frown: Why?? Lots of students take both subjects so they really shouldn't do this. All my exams are already so squashed up together i'm having trouble thinking of what to revise and stuff. I guess it's not just only me, they should make it so that there are 2 exams per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon so this can never ever happen again.
I'm afraid that's something you'll just learn to live with..

If they moved the exam then it would just conflict with another exam, unless you want to spread exams over a longer period then this'll happen.

At least it's only 2 exams at the same time, I had one mate last year who had 2 exams in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.. he spent the whole day doing exams :rolleyes:

They can't please everyone though :nah:
Reply 2
you think 2 is bad? at least they're both maths. i have 4! one maths, one biology, and two RS.
Reply 3
Original post by emmakh123
you think 2 is bad? at least they're both maths. i have 4! one maths, one biology, and two RS.

?? it's one biology and one maths. But yes I guess there are other people more unfortunate, I just think it's stupid to have biology and maths at the same time because loads of people take both so nearly half the school will be in the same situation. tbh i wouldn't mind if exams were over a longer period, more time to revise:tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by anomynous
For people who take OCR biology and maths F214 and S2 are on the same day at the same time!!! This can't be happenning :frown: Why?? Lots of students take both subjects so they really shouldn't do this. All my exams are already so squashed up together i'm having trouble thinking of what to revise and stuff. I guess it's not just only me, they should make it so that there are 2 exams per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon so this can never ever happen again.

They're not at the same time though...
Reply 5
Original post by anomynous
This can't be happenning :frown: Why??

The pain, the pain :cry:
Reply 6
guys dont woorry u r not in tis alone thr r a lot of others who r in the same position. i am doing 5 exams on 1 day frm 3 different subjects: maths, bio and theology.
Reply 7
Original post by tateco
They're not at the same time though...

What do you mean? they are the same time, so we probably won't even have a break or be isolated but just do one paper after the other. Sorry for moaning though other people are worse off :colondollar:
Reply 8
it happenned again with maths and further maths!
Reply 9
I had my two OCR politics exams and my MEI C2 exam on the same day. Your school will make your schedule work.

Quick Reply

Latest