The Student Room Group

Getting Groped in Clubs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I see plenty of girls in clubs that like it tbh, I find it quite worrying
Wow there are a lot of douches
A guy came up behind me once whilst I was talking to my friends in a nightclub, put his hand under my dress and pinched my upper inner thigh so hard he actually left a big red mark!

My mates were really shocked when I turned around and pushed him away, but of course my reaction caused him to call me a "silly slag" :rolleyes:. In hindsight I wish I'd have decked the douchebag.

So out of order.
Reply 23
I had my arse pinched by a girl the other week, which was nice.

Just throwing it out there like.
Reply 24
Original post by Linzikins
Urghh so disgusting how some dickhead men act. Touching you is so inappropriate. When i'm out with my friends we all look out for each other and push men away, at one point there was a guy following us for ages and trying to start trouble with the guys that was with us so we went to the bouncer and got him kicked out.

It's ridiculous that some men think that just because we are at a club we are looking for it.

Just fix that for you there. I know you said some men later on, but really, please make the distinction. 90% of guys don't do that kinda stuff in a club. Please try not to tar us all with the same brush, even if it isn't on purpose. God knows there's enough reaction on here when a guy says women all act like tarts or something. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Steevee
Just fix that for you there. I know you said some men later on, but really, please make the distinction. 90% of guys don't do that kinda stuff in a club. Please try not to tar us all with the same brush, even if it isn't on purpose. God knows there's enough reaction on here when a guy says women all act like tarts or something. :smile:

Unless you are completely idiotic I doubt you are going to believe all men or women are the same. I didn't think the distinction was really that necessary as I have said it on countless occasions on previous threads and also at the end of the thread (get fed up of saying it). :rolleyes:

Some girls in clubs are tarts and some men are complete dickheads. Just because we are talking about those specific people that have done disgusting things to us doesn't mean we are speaking of men as a whole. We are addressing men that act in this manor.

Not only this but even though you are sticking up for yourself as a man, you should be agreeing how inappropriate that behaviour is, (not that you need to but it would be nice) instead of having ago at the people that have gone through it and don't appreciate it :smile:
WOW!! that is bad :eek:

never had it that bad.... but a few times there have been a couple/group of learkers in a club me and a few friends were at and they weren't doing anything like what you described but they were creeping us out, standing staring at us and trying to dance with us then following us outside and half way to the loo..... so one of my friends just explained to the bouncer and they were kicked out. but they when we were leaving the club they were out side 'waiting' the bouncer saw and just sent then the other way and kept an eye on us until we got in our taxi.

but if any guy did that to me i think i'd do more than just punch him in the face!..... 'dont p*ss me off, you will loose your penis!' lmao x
Reply 27
the thing is you know the guys wouldn't do it if it didn't occasionally work :dontknow:

so you know, technically, it's you girls fault :cool:
Reply 28
Original post by BoxesAndBangles
I am in a relationship. My boyfriend was at the club but didn't see! Though he went looking for him when I told him haha. And yeah, even if I wasn't in a relationship that still doesn't give him the right I think.

If someone did that to my girl I'd find him however I can and kick his ball sack in so he knows never to do it again.
Original post by 0906079
If someone did that to my girl I'd find him however I can and kick his ball sack in so he knows never to do it again.

If someone did that to me I would kick him where it hurts myself. Come on girls, high heels were surely made for self defence!
Well when I'm with the girls we always sort the tramps out....

*evil face*
Reply 31
Original post by Abi24
I've had it happen to me a few times but generally speaking if i cant get rid of them on my own, i'll bring it to the attention of the bouncers.

One guy actually had his hands in my knickers in one club so i turned round and left hooked him. Saw him being removed by security with an ice pack on his face not long after that. That's karma :wink:

How drunk do you have to be for a man to be able to get that close to you and then get his hands inside your knickers before you can move/escape?

This is completely wrong if it happens as you say but I think women have to wise up and stop getting so legless that immoral men will/can take advantage.
Original post by nescafe236
How drunk do you have to be for a man to be able to get that close to you and then get his hands inside your knickers before you can move/escape?

This is completely wrong if it happens as you say but I think women have to wise up and stop getting so legless that immoral men will/can take advantage.

You can be completely sober. The number of times I been busy dancing or chatting to a friend and a guy just takes advantage that I am distracted.

Maybe guys can stop getting so legless too so they don't think it is a great idea to grope or sexually assualt women.
Reply 33
It has to go both ways though. Girls can get away with squeezing a guy's bum much easier, no one is really going to complain. When I've had my balls groped it's not quite so pleasant but I was confused more than angry and didn't really react.

Some men are disgusting but when girls get a bit too gropey it will only ever be presented as a bit of fun.
Original post by bj_945
Are you kidding? Video it and take them to ****ing court.
I guess I'm such an Oxford boy, just don't even realise this stuff happens.

:lolwut:

If the girl had liked the guy it wouldn't matter anyway.,
Reply 35
Original post by BoxesAndBangles
Hi, so basically I was wondering about this after reading the BBC's latest news on sexual harrassment. Now, at clubs, girls are grabbed and groped. Fact. But when is it too far? I mean, myself like most girls get the unwanted bum pinches/leers/getting grabbed. However there have been a couple of occassions where I feel it's gone further than that and it just hasn't registered with me, and hasn't shocked me, because it's in a club. If it was anywhere else.. it would be sexual harrassment.

But for example, the other night I was out and a man came up behind me in a club while I was at the bar which was pretty quiet, grabbed a boob in one hand and an ass cheek in the other and pulled me towards him from behind quite aggressively, rubbing his erection onto the ass cheek he wasn't squeezing. This was pretty bad. I've had other similar experiences and just wondered, how do you react? Do you think it's okay because it's in a club? Why are me and my friends so desensitized to this?

This is why I don't go to clubs.
Reply 36
Original post by KJ_the_crazy_chick

Maybe guys can stop getting so legless too so they don't think it is a great idea to grope or sexually assualt women.

Good point! Although I think the type of guy who would do this must have a certain attitude towards women which is prevalent if he is drunk or not, although admittedly it may be exacerbated by drinking.
Original post by imperial maniac
:lolwut:

If the girl had liked the guy it wouldn't matter anyway.,

Err no. :rolleyes:. I would still not like to be groped by random guys I don't know regardless of how hot they look.
Original post by nescafe236
Good point! Although I think the type of guy who would do this must have a certain attitude towards women which is prevalent if he is drunk or not, although admittedly it may be exacerbated by drinking.

That is true.
Drinking makes me do stuff they would not normally do as drinking makes you more confident. I just wish that guys would not do that to me.

I am just curious if any girls respond positively to this. If not why do guys do this? :confused:
Oh how I wish women would come up behind me, grab my penis and rub their erection against me. :K:

Quick Reply

Latest