The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
:ashamed2::ashamed2::ashamed2::ashamed2:

I don't think I can get up to Leeds tomorrow for the accom day. No one I know is going now and the trains are pretty expensive. Bah!

So I'm giving you all (who are going) a very important quest, ready?
Here is is:

1. Go to the far away distant magical land know as 'Leeds' and locate the mystical relms of Clarence Dock, James Baille, Henry Price & Leodis.

2. Make a sketch of each place (or take photos, as long as they're not fuzzy) for each kitchen, boudoir and common room.

3. Have your scribe take extensive notes regarding the area surrouding said mystical lands and the interior.

4. Report back to me the late eve or next morn.

Good luck, and godspeed!

:horse:

Spoiler

The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 401
Original post by tea kid

I don't think I can get up to Leeds tomorrow for the accom day. No one I know is going now and the trains are pretty expensive. Bah!

Here is is:

1. Go to the far away distant magical land know as 'Leeds' and locate the mystical relms of Clarence Dock, James Baille, Henry Price & Leodis.

2. Make a sketch of each place (or take photos, as long as they're not fuzzy) for each kitchen, boudoir and common room.

3. Have your scribe take extensive notes regarding the area surrouding said mystical lands and the interior.

Good luck, and godspeed!

Spoiler

Haha I'm going to 3/4 of those, i can do pictures. I have an n8 :tongue:. You prefer a sketch over a fuzzy picture? :eyebrow:
Reply 402
Original post by tea kid

Here is is:

Good luck, and godspeed!

Spoiler

Quest accepted. If I die a painful death in pursuit of this knowledge I ask you to remember me honourably! :smile: However if I do return safely, I am attending a movie and drinking night at a friends house so you might have to wait till the following afternoon/evening. Sorry. :tongue:
Reply 403
tehe I might going to Leeds
PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I honestly m not bothered about accomodations- I better do it soon thought, camping would be annoying for a year :P
Reply 404
Original post by emilymay
Quest accepted. If I die a painful death in pursuit of this knowledge I ask you to remember me honourably! :smile: However if I do return safely, I am attending a movie and drinking night at a friends house so you might have to wait till the following afternoon/evening. Sorry. :tongue:

just had to come up with a better reply didn't you? :colonhash: lol. In Leeds at 1.09 leaving around 6, what time are you there for?
Reply 405

You are a brave maiden who is strong of heart I see! I am in your eternal debt.

Original post by dmz
Haha I'm going to 3/4 of those, i can do pictures. I have an n8 :tongue:. You prefer a sketch over a fuzzy picture? :eyebrow:

Many thanks young sire! (I'm gonna stop talking like that now...)
Unfuzzy pics would be the dream, but yeah, photo, drawing, rap, interprative dance. Any sort of info you've managed to get on it portrayed however you see fit.
Original post by dmz
i know :tongue: couple of my friends do. But i like it modern and gadgety

i could stop by it on Saturday i guess. It seems good tbh but also...ancient :colonhash:

I like gadgets, but I like it old and mysterious and fantastical and... :moon:

Stop by it! Do it! And of course, ancient. :colone:

Original post by keds1
I AM I AM I AM!
.... possibly ;D

Make sure you do. :tongue:
Original post by tea kid

Here is is:

Good luck, and godspeed!

Spoiler

I haven't repped anyone today, let alone reached my limit. :fuhrer:
Reply 408
Original post by dmz
just had to come up with a better reply didn't you? :colonhash: lol. In Leeds at 1.09 leaving around 6, what time are you there for?

Sorry :frown: lol, your reply hadn't come up before I replied :tongue: umm, don't know actually, I think we're going to get there for about 10/10.30 ish and stay till about 4. Why are you going so late?
Reply 409
Original post by tea kid

Unfuzzy pics would be the dream, but yeah, photo, drawing, rap, interprative dance. Any sort of info you've managed to get on it portrayed however you see fit.

Lol, :tongue: nah it's good, people should talk like that more often it would make life more amusing!
Reply 410
Original post by Mask Of Sanity

I haven't talked to you in ages :frown: This makes me sad :frown: :frown: Have you firmed Leeds then? You coming tomorrow to the accomodation day? And where are you wanting to live?
Reply 411
Sorry :frown: lol, your reply hadn't come up before I replied :tongue: umm, don't know actually, I think we're going to get there for about 10/10.30 ish and stay till about 4. Why are you going so late?

my friend was coming from Preston first but he's already back home now so i should have got earlier tickets. 5 hours should be enough for 4 accommodation and Kfc :biggrin:

old gadgets? What? Like a club? :colonhash:

fine! :hmmm:

i repped him for you :h:
I haven't talked to you in ages :frown: This makes me sad :frown: :frown: Have you firmed Leeds then? You coming tomorrow to the accomodation day? And where are you wanting to live?

Hey! :hi:

It is sad. :ashamed: But, Leeds I've firmed! I didn't really have a choice in the end but still. :tongue: I don't think I'll be coming tomorrow though. I've looked around most of the accommodation already. I quite like the look of Devonshire Hall. A little pricey though. :tongue: How about you?
Reply 413
Original post by tea kid

lol. I'd appreciate it more if i didn't just get dragged out of bed :tongue: :rofl:interpretive dance it is :lol:
Original post by dmz
old gadgets? What? Like a club? :colonhash:

fine! :hmmm:

i repped him for you :h:

I meant I like gadgets and I like old things. :rofl:

Thank ya. :awesome:

I sound like I have tens of frogs in my throat. :tongue:
Reply 415
I meant I like gadgets and I like old things. :rofl:

Thank ya. :awesome:

I sound like I have tens of frogs in my throat. :tongue:

lol fair enough. Did you see Clarence dock?

How attractive :ahee:
Reply 416
does anyone know what otley run is?
Original post by dmz
lol fair enough. Did you see Clarence dock?

How attractive :ahee:

:yep:

The first thing I got asked was: what did you put down there? :nothing:
Reply 418
:yep:

The first thing I got asked was: what did you put down there? :nothing:

this is the part where you give an opinion :colonhash:

:rofl: yea. What did you put down there? :lol:
Reply 419
Original post by dmz
does anyone know what otley run is?

big big big big pub crawl all the way down from Otley to Leeds, there is a shortened one from Headingly to Leeds called the Headingly Mile. Basically you dress up in costume and have a drink at each pub! Deffo recommend, its proper funny (tho expensive...) :cool:

Latest