The Student Room Group

uni sex really that easy?

is it really as easy as people make it out to be for an average guy to get laid during freshers? In a pretty social uni for example with high student population

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The streets of London are paved with gold.
Not as easy as looking like a desperate geek for sex on TSR.
Original post by darkxangel
if you joined in 1999, shouldn't you already be in uni, unless you joined when you were <9 or something. :s-smilie::confused:

wow
Reply 4
depends if you have confidence and can pull normally then during freshers at least it is easier as there are just a lot of very drunk people who are up for anything but if your not good pulling/with the opposite gender to begin with then no it will be just the same as before uni. It's not what people make it out to be to be honest it highly depends on how good you are with the opposite gender t begin with
Reply 5
if you joined in 1999, shouldn't you already be in uni, unless you joined when you were <9 or something. :s-smilie::confused:

you seriously that stupid ?

All the anons are shown to have joined in 1999 :colondollar:. I doubt Studentroom existed in 1999 really.
Reply 7

:facepalm:

Christ.
I'm sure I've seen this thread somewhere before :confused:
Reply 10
Original post by air-ninety-one
wow

:lol:
if you joined in 1999, shouldn't you already be in uni, unless you joined when you were &lt;9 or something. :s-smilie::confused:

not quite sure how to explain this
Original post by Clip
The streets of London are paved with gold.

I ditto this. Can't wait to go there. :colone:
Reply 12

Reply 13
Not when you're going to Uni when you must be almost 30...

lol at everyone quoting the 4th post, 5 people beat me to it so I won't. After 445 posts you really should know that...
Original post by n1r4v

That's what I thought
But she isn't that new :no:

Join Date 06-07-2010
Reply 15
Original post by JWH
depends if you have confidence and can pull normally then during freshers at least it is easier as there are just a lot of very drunk people who are up for anything but if your not good pulling/with the opposite gender to begin with then no it will be just the same as before uni. It's not what people make it out to be to be honest it highly depends on how good you are with the opposite gender t begin with

well I've had a gf at every age since i was 13 (Maybe not when i was 16) i can get a decent looking gf with no problem, just never tried to pull for a ONS and i doubt it's the same. I can talk to a girl comfortably and make her laugh
Original post by air-ninety-one
wow

Original post by Arenas123
you seriously that stupid ?

Original post by Warrior078
:facepalm:

Original post by Fumblenuts91
Christ.

Original post by n1r4v

erm, calm down guys, I'm not an expert of TSR. :colondollar: and just because I didn't notice that before doesn't mean that I am stupid. :cool:

Original post by Fight-or-Flight
All the anons are shown to have joined in 1999 :colondollar:. I doubt Studentroom existed in 1999 really.

thanks for explaining. :biggrin:
Original post by jklmn
Not when you're going to Uni when you must be almost 30...

lol at everyone quoting the 4th post, 5 people beat me to it so I won't. After 445 posts you really should know that...

well, I actually never read the post count, join date etc. so this is the first time i noticed it.

The fact that you were being serious makes this even more win.
Reply 19
erm, calm down guys, I'm not an expert of TSR. :colondollar: and just because I didn't notice that before doesn't mean that I am stupid. :cool:

thanks for explaining. :biggrin:

You seem to of worked out how to multi-quote, how to do a sig and how to add pictures etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending