The Student Room Group

uni sex really that easy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
can we get back to the thread please? :colonhash:
This thread is becoming all about darkxangel. Guys OP is waiting for you to confirm whether getting laid is easy at uni or not
Original post by Arenas123
You seem to of worked out how to multi-quote, how to do a sig and how to add pictures etc.

yep, but my observation skills are rubbish, since I skim read. :tongue:

Original post by Anonymous
can we get back to the thread please? :colonhash:

umm, sorry you can have your thread back :colondollar:
Original post by Bektas
The fact that you were being serious makes this even more win.

whatever, it's not that funny, seriously. :rolleyes::biggrin:
Reply 24
from what i've heard yes. probs easiest thing in the world!
My perspective on this is that uni makes things easier because there's so many more people you can potentially meet. But if you're a social reject (not saying that you are, OP) before you come to uni then things won't suddenly change overnight.
Reply 26
Original post by Fight-or-Flight
This thread is becoming all about darkxangel. Guys OP is waiting for you to confirm whether getting laid is easy at uni or not

Sorry. Yes it is.

On my first day, at registration I bumped into a girl who was signing up for PPE. We made eye contact. She blushed. We laughed a little. The rest of the day was like a dream, and back at her halls we fell into one another's arms....

Two days later at the Fresher's Fair, I was trying to decide if I could commit to both the hockey club and the climbing club. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was some girl from the London UOTC. Her combat blouse was unbuttoned and the tight fabric of her trousers accentuated the shape of her buttocks. She flicked her long black hair, and simply said "You and me - cupboard - now". We did it in a variety of positions.

The next day, I had a threesome with one of the bar staff at the refectory and the Senior Reader in Statistics.

That was only the first week. Trust me, University is great like that.
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
well I've had a gf at every age since i was 13 (Maybe not when i was 16) i can get a decent looking gf with no problem, just never tried to pull for a ONS and i doubt it's the same. I can talk to a girl comfortably and make her laugh

Well as long as your not afraid to just randomly go up to a girl then you should be fine. I saw so many people in my uni during freshers just expecting girls to just come right up to them and start getting off with them which 90% of time doesn't happen (I've had it happen a few times but it's not common as everyone thinks). Your not going to have girls just jumping at you like some people think.
Reply 28
Yeah, as long as you're comfortable making the first move it's easy. Heck, I've even had girls make the first move on me during Freshers, so it's pretty much an accepted tradition.
Reply 29
Original post by Clip
Sorry. Yes it is.

On my first day, at registration I bumped into a girl who was signing up for PPE. We made eye contact. She blushed. We laughed a little. The rest of the day was like a dream, and back at her halls we fell into one another's arms....

Two days later at the Fresher's Fair, I was trying to decide if I could commit to both the hockey club and the climbing club. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was some girl from the London UOTC. Her combat blouse was unbuttoned and the tight fabric of her trousers accentuated the shape of her buttocks. She flicked her long black hair, and simply said "You and me - cupboard - now". We did it in a variety of positions.

The next day, I had a threesome with one of the bar staff at the refectory and the Senior Reader in Statistics.

pretty gullible, but I'm gonna with 'you're taking the piss?'
Reply 30
Depends on how much you're willing to pay them. Students need the money, after all. :holmes:
Original post by Clip
Sorry. Yes it is.

0/10 for trolling efforts.
Reply 32
Original post by aeterno
Depends on how much you're willing to pay them. Students need the money, after all. :holmes:

how much? Nah I'm kidding
What was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, sex at uni. I doubt it, but that's not going to stop me.

muahahaha.
Original post by Dr Pressure
0/10 for trolling efforts.

In fairness, stuff like that has happened to me before.

So, yeah.
If you don't get sex before uni then you won't in uni
Original post by darkxangel
erm, calm down guys, I'm not an expert of TSR. :colondollar: and just because I didn't notice that before doesn't mean that I am stupid. :cool:

just stop
Reply 37
Original post by Fight-or-Flight
Not as easy as looking like a desperate geek for sex on TSR.

Just LOL.
Original post by Clip
Sorry. Yes it is.

Well if you are 36. Then it's more likely to be true than not. Girls like an older man who is confident. I'm going to be 35 when I go and I can't wait to get a bit of closure to the teenage loser I once was! :wink:
No...
I love how everyone thinks this though! I think anyone determined to get laid probably could in a student union situation? But it isn't like everyone is just out the whole time and having sex all over the place. Really not like that.
I actually had two male friends who were still virgins in their final year (not for lack of trying)! Another just went for drunk and desperate fat girls to get laid.

Maybe it depends on the Uni in question though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending