The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Username: Dark Alukard(don't quite get why we need to write this...)
Course: Computer Science
Planned Entry: 2011
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 3021
Got an offer for Classics today :smile:
Reply 3022
Got a 2011 entry offer for biochemical engineering 3 days ago, and firmed it :smile:
Original post by k.d.93
Got a 2011 entry offer for biochemical engineering 3 days ago, and firmed it :smile:

Haha I got an offer for the same course on Tuesday too! And I know another guy/girl who did on TSR :tongue:

I heard they only expect to take 40 people every year and maybe I know two other people who'll be there already... :rolleyes:

Anyhow congrats!!
Reply 3024
Original post by Gubey
Got an offer for Classics today :smile:

Congratulations!

I was rejected for Ancient World Studies yesterday :cry2:
... Didn't take my own advice and unwisely checked it at school :frown: I was pretty sad at first, but the blow is weakening :biggrin:
Reply 3025
Original post by Forzamilan
Haha I got an offer for the same course on Tuesday too! And I know another guy/girl who did on TSR :tongue:

I heard they only expect to take 40 people every year and maybe I know two other people who'll be there already... :rolleyes:

Anyhow congrats!!

Thanks man! Yeah they dont take many so its got to get an offer? Are you a local student and whats your offer? :smile:
Reply 3026
Original post by TurnerE
Congratulations!

I was rejected for Ancient World Studies yesterday :cry2:
... Didn't take my own advice and unwisely checked it at school :frown: I was pretty sad at first, but the blow is weakening :biggrin:

ahh sorry to hear that!

yeah its not the end of the world, do you have other offers?
Reply 3027
Original post by Gubey
ahh sorry to hear that!

yeah its not the end of the world, do you have other offers?

Aw, thanks :smile: Yes, I've got Oxford and Edinburgh :biggrin: Still waiting on Royal Holloway...
How about you, any other offers?
Reply 3028
Is there an offer holders visit day? If so, does anyone know when it is? :smile:
I'm still waiting to hear and at this point i feel like im just waiting for a rejection.... has anybody got offers in the past week who didnt attend an open day/interview for their course? the course ive applied for doesnt have an interview but some people get asked to attend an open day and I haven't heard anything.
Original post by keynesismyhomeboy
I'm still waiting to hear and at this point i feel like im just waiting for a rejection.... has anybody got offers in the past week who didnt attend an open day/interview for their course? the course ive applied for doesnt have an interview but some people get asked to attend an open day and I haven't heard anything.

What subject? I know for mine open days are the only way to get offers but for others they literally are just open days. Also, email them!
Reply 3031
Got an offer for Chemistry !! Weee
Original post by Nuba
Got an offer for Chemistry !! Weee

OMG congrats!! Did you get it just now?
Reply 3033
Original post by Princess of Hearts
OMG congrats!! Did you get it just now?

yup, just an hour before posting it here :smile:
Original post by Nuba
yup, just an hour before posting it here :smile:

Congrats!! Did you have an interview?
Reply 3035
Original post by keynesismyhomeboy
Congrats!! Did you have an interview?

Yes, but it was an email one since I am an international student :smile:
ehhhh.... Still waiting for reply from Computer Science Department... had interview on 16 of march... I need this offer! I definitely going to firm it!!!
Reply 3037
Original post by Dark Alukard
ehhhh.... Still waiting for reply from Computer Science Department... had interview on 16 of march... I need this offer! I definitely going to firm it!!!

So do I. I hope this waiting won't last any longer;/
Original post by fjalar
So do I. I hope this waiting won't last any longer;/

Yup. I hope UCAS is right and unis , must reply before 31 of march. I really need to sort out how I need to study and if I need to take IELTS again. :frown:
Reply 3039
Original post by Dark Alukard
Yup. I hope UCAS is right and unis , must reply before 31 of march. I really need to sort out how I need to study and if I need to take IELTS again. :frown:

I am taking CAE anyway;P And where are you from? I'm from Poland:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest