The Student Room Group

I seem to get attention from weirdos and people with mental disabilities !

Hi,

I am a rather attractive female i get a lot of male attention however i do seem to attract a far bit of weirdos and people with mental disabilities.

I dont mind normal male attention but the fact i get a few boys (more than what i would consider normal) that have a "mental problem" that seem to be attracted to me i find to be a little odd.

Girls does this happen to any of you?
That sounds terrible! I hope you're coping well OP.
it happens to my friend all the time :dontknow:, i don't get any attention whatsoever. :tongue:
If you are pretty then you are pretty, so guys with or without mental problems may become attracted to you. In your case it's probably a case of luck. It doesn't mean you have a certain feature that signals the receptors of people with mental disability to like you.
Reply 4
At least you get attention from boys, some people don't at all.
Reply 5
no i think OP means that for the average person, of all the guys checking them out, 60% may be normal and 40% are weird. but she means like for her 80% are weird and 20% are nomal.

@ OP i have the same thing. of guys checking me out 60% are wealthy (often married) players 40% are old dudes over the age of 40.

i have nothing for you man.
Reply 6
Original post by shinytoy
no i think OP means that for the average person, of all the guys checking them out, 60% may be normal and 40% are weird. but she means like for her 80% are weird and 20% are nomal.

@ OP i have the same thing. of guys checking me out 60% are wealthy (often married) players 40% are old dudes over the age of 40.

i have nothing for you man.

I wonder what i do wrong none of my friends get this sort of thing i spoke to my best friend and she said that its becuase i look like a doll :/.
Reply 7
I do get where you are coming from, although you could perhaps have worded it a bit better :wink:

When I go out I tend to get approached by some... unusual people. I think its my own fault because I smile at everyone and will happily talk to someone who is a little bit strange. I like to give people a chance I guess. And I don't just ignore people if I'm not wanting to sleep with them, like some of my very shallow friends do.

Meh, I think its a good thing. Talking to a wide range of people makes life that little bit more interesting.
Reply 8
I get the same problem...it's like, you're obviously cripplingly shy and quite weird, how come you're not shy when it comes to me?!!
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I am a rather attractive female

Sure :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
I am a rather attractive female i get a lot of male attention

Yurrr, you sound like a bitch.
Reply 11
Given that you get more attention than the average TSRian, I suggest you leave. :colonhash:
Reply 12
Maybe the people who approach you have imagined (or perceived?) some sort of personality you may have and talk to you because they believe you're that fantasy?

Looking warm and open can easily send the wrong message. Same goes for looking vulnerable - you may be sending out the impression that you're longing to be spoken to!

I am not very attractive (think well dressed, immaculately groomed, feminine lady) myself and look like a japanese doll of some sort, younger than how I think or feel. I have to really focus on channeling a hard impression when I want to make my way home at night without being stopped.
Dont worry I only seem to attract older man like 40 year olds or 15 year olds. Its like make your mind up do I look young or old!!!
Reply 14
It's normally the nutters who have the least shame, the same with those cheesy immigrants
the weirdos are the best ones
well lets hope that you don't eventually go out with someone, because judging by how far you have got lodged up your own rectum, it won't last long. Which I suspect you are aware of , hence anon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending