The Student Room Group

What are the best universities with a high % of female students?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CosmicB
hottest female population in London on AVERAGE.

1. SOAS (so many buff Persians, Russians, Arabs, European girls :coma:)
2. King's College London (some of their medics were in FHM and High Street Honey :coma:)
3. University College ( especially the humanities :coma:)

Source: Me, friends, FHM, consensus :biggrin:

Out of those I only applied to UCL.

Though King's and SOAS aren't too far, especially with the tube being 20p a ride for me.

UCL it is then, it seems :biggrin:

I agree with you btw on middle eastern girls :sogood:
Original post by big-boss-91
er why? are you a lesbian or a feminist? or just hates men? or a oppressed woman in a strict muslim family and wants to run away from the moronic religious crazies?

I'm a male :/
Reply 22
Original post by Nigeela4rmBradford
True; but most of them are fat ugly stuck-up northern birds tbh :s-smilie:

i saw quite a lot of fit ones on the open day :confused:
Reply 23
Out of those I only applied to UCL.

Though King's and SOAS aren't too far, especially with the tube being 20p a ride for me.

UCL it is then, it seems :biggrin:

I agree with you btw on middle eastern girls :sogood:

http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/home.html

check out whatuni. It scores each uni in England for eye candy out of 10. KCL scores 7/10 and UCL 6/10. Something tells me you will appreciate the link. :tongue:
Original post by dmz
i saw quite a lot of fit ones on the open day :confused:

'fit' ones are either taken or preggers bro. Also most of them aren't actually from Leeds, but more surrounding cities.

Leeds itself, is a ****hole, imo :h:
I WON'T BE HAVING SEX WITH OR HITTING ON ANY OF THEM FFS.

I just prefer to be around females (as friends) than males. Ok? :yy:

hmmmm........ I'm not convinced
Original post by MostCompetitive
hmmmm........ I'm not convinced

ffs, i'm not a cheat :facepalm:
Reply 27
Do your ammi and abbu know you're making threads like this??

/grassed

What course btw?
lol, i'm serious.

I even told my girlfriend that I want to, and will, go to a university with a high % of female students.

I won't cheat or anything; I just prefer female presence around me and dislike males and their patheticness.

Females are cool :cool:

check out sexchange.com
Reply 29
Title, in short.

UCL, i'm guessing so it will be my firm (perfect balance of high female + prestigious reputation). Then probably Oxbridge (higher reputation than female students though). The possibly Birmingham/Kings/Manchester.

Just out of curiousity, are Imperial really that low? Because if it's a sausage-fest (mini party sausage rolls obviously :cool:), then it's certainly something i'm going to decline.

I want to go to the best possible university I can but there has to be a high proportion of female students in that university and surrounding that university. It's just one of my criteria. Along with the main stuff like course content, teaching methods, class sizes, accomodation, (international) reputation, city, etc.

I applied to UCL, Imperial, Birmingham, Manchester, Warwick. Atm, i'm thinking UCL because though Imperial is just as good in all other aspects, there's not enough, infact nowhere near enough girls. Birmingham and Manchester have the girls but not the reputation and I like London (a lot). And Warwick is just a farm and I was born in Wales and don't really want to go home so...nah.

I didn't apply to Oxbridge but what are the female-students like there, in terms of numbers? Better than Imperial probably, i've heard Imperial were the worst ever. Is this true? I'm posting this thread before I make my firm choice and its between UCL and Imperial (both amazing unis, both in London, but UCL >>> Imperial in terms of number of female students so i'm firming UCL).

You my friend will be a virgin for life! Enjoy!
Reply 31
'fit' ones are either taken or preggers bro. Also most of them aren't actually from Leeds, but more surrounding cities.

Leeds itself, is a ****hole, imo :h:

The point is they're gonna be living in Leeds and will be all over. You're the first person i know to have a bad thing to say about it
Original post by dmz
The point is they're gonna be living in Leeds and will be all over. You're the first person i know to have a bad thing to say about it

I lived there for a few days and have been there several times and thought it was pretty meh. But maybe that's because I also went to London a lot and in comparison, nothing lives up to London :dontknow:

However, I do know the girls and types of girls, well. And well...I wouldn't want to be with one lol.

Stuck up, bitchy, not understanding, ex-slut, northern arrogant but yeah, good to look at and ****.

As long as you don't get into nothing serious, you'll be all good :yy:

Oh, and never hit on or do anything with a taken girl. Just some advice which is vital; I might have previously...nvm, just trust me :ninjagirl:

Other than that, knock yourself out. Some people love it. Some hate it. There are some nice girls, and maybe guys, but it's something i'd personally want to be as far away from as possible.

In general I prefer being around girls than guys, but certainly in places like Leeds. The guys are utter p****s, tbh :erm: I get on with girls better everywhere, but seriously, the most pathetic guys i've ever met, seen, or heard of, are all from, or live in Leeds.
I'm a male :/

oh, well that explains everything.
Original post by big-boss-91
oh, well that explains everything.

what?
Reply 35
I lived there for a few days and have been there several times and thought it was pretty meh. But maybe that's because I also went to London a lot and in comparison, nothing lives up to London :dontknow:

However, I do know the girls and types of girls, well. And well...I wouldn't want to be with one lol.

Stuck up, bitchy, not understanding, ex-slut, northern arrogant but yeah, good to look at and ****.

As long as you don't get into nothing serious, you'll be all good :yy:

Oh, and never hit on or do anything with a taken girl. Just some advice which is vital; I might have previously...nvm, just trust me :ninjagirl:

Other than that, knock yourself out. Some people love it. Some hate it. There are some nice girls, and maybe guys, but it's something i'd personally want to be as far away from as possible.

In general I prefer being around girls than guys, but certainly in places like Leeds. The guys are utter p****s, tbh :erm: I get on with girls better everywhere, but seriously, the most pathetic guys i've ever met, seen, or heard of, are all from, or live in Leeds.

you nearly wrecked uni for me. I'm romantically numb tbh and pretty much only wanna get it. Not getting tied down to no one. Ex slut is cool. Why not taken? Lol. You got beat up? Well I've never spent a night in London so... I intend to for grad entry tho. I like having a lot of girls around too tbh but currently in a transition so meh
what?

you seriously think the higher the percentage of women at uni there are, the more chances of popping your cherry? i'm sorry to break this to you but fat chance of that happening
Why is it so hard to believe? I'm a guy and for some reason I get along better with females than with males.
Title, in short.

UCL, i'm guessing so it will be my firm (perfect balance of high female + prestigious reputation). Then probably Oxbridge (higher reputation than female students though). The possibly Birmingham/Kings/Manchester.

Just out of curiousity, are Imperial really that low? Because if it's a sausage-fest (mini party sausage rolls obviously :cool:), then it's certainly something i'm going to decline.

I want to go to the best possible university I can but there has to be a high proportion of female students in that university and surrounding that university. It's just one of my criteria. Along with the main stuff like course content, teaching methods, class sizes, accomodation, (international) reputation, city, etc.

I applied to UCL, Imperial, Birmingham, Manchester, Warwick. Atm, i'm thinking UCL because though Imperial is just as good in all other aspects, there's not enough, infact nowhere near enough girls. Birmingham and Manchester have the girls but not the reputation and I like London (a lot). And Warwick is just a farm and I was born in Wales and don't really want to go home so...nah.

I didn't apply to Oxbridge but what are the female-students like there, in terms of numbers? Better than Imperial probably, i've heard Imperial were the worst ever. Is this true? I'm posting this thread before I make my firm choice and its between UCL and Imperial (both amazing unis, both in London, but UCL >>> Imperial in terms of number of female students so i'm firming UCL).

You need to sort out your priorities mate.
Original post by dmz
you nearly wrecked uni for me. I'm romantically numb tbh and pretty much only wanna get it. Not getting tied down to no one. Ex slut is cool. Why not taken? Lol. You got beat up? Well I've never spent a night in London so... I intend to for grad entry tho. I like having a lot of girls around too tbh but currently in a transition so meh

Are you definitely going Leeds?

Ex slut is cool if sex is all you're after, they're the girls i'd go after too :biggrin:

LOL no. But bitch didn't make it clear. Only Northern slags would do that. Down south they'd just say 'i'm taken, we can have a laugh but if you try it on, **** off'. Northern hoes being the stuck up mother ****ers they are will just pretend everything is normal and let you hit on them. Trust me, it's frustrating being a bf to a Northern girl, sometimes, you'd be better off trusting a teddy bear with AIDs.

Girls are cool aren't they? There's plenty in London so definitely try get in for grad entry :h: What kind of transition you in?

Quick Reply

Latest