The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Then you'd be more than welcome on the Defence team I can promise you that :tongue: How big are you?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by jimbles
Then you'd be more than welcome on the Defence team I can promise you that :tongue: How big are you?

6"1'
91kg, musclebound (if I do say so myself)
looks likes there gonna be 3 amazing players for the 2011 ntu renegades
Reply 543
haha yes francis!

2 for the offence, 1 for the defence :tongue:

wasted wrath, you sound like you would make a good Defensive Back or a Safety :smile:

I was gonna go receiver, but most rookies will go for that, so I'm gonna think about where else I can transfer my skills to :biggrin:
Have you guys sorted out accomodation, where are you planning on living?

Also do you have any idea about when we can start booking the campus accomodation?
Original post by jimbles
haha yes francis!

2 for the offence, 1 for the defence :tongue:

wasted wrath, you sound like you would make a good Defensive Back or a Safety :smile:

I was gonna go receiver, but most rookies will go for that, so I'm gonna think about where else I can transfer my skills to :biggrin:

Defensive back would do me fine
Reply 546
Original post by Wasted Wrath
Defensive back would do me fine

Nice! It's good to speak to a few future Renegades bros :tongue:
Reply 547
Original post by cutiextasha
Primary Education at clifton :tongue: xx

Yeh don't know were to stay though clifton or somewere else what are you doing??? :s-smilie:
Reply 548
Hey :smile: ive applied for fashion and textile management and got an offer on monday :smile:
i was just wondering, is anyone applying for gill street? because i am definately making NTU my firm, but i just wanted to know what accommodation people were considering :smile:
xoxo
Original post by Humz7
oh right? haha that sounds like a friendly competition :P
so trent are better than nottingham? haha nice!

ohh, so it's not like hawk-eye or reviewing a decision in cricket?

true :smile:

yeah it is a friendly comp...but we all know that it means something :smile: lol
well trent should be better then nottingham, though i think we are 5-4 down in the series? but im not to sure...we just about lost our game 1-0 :frown: but their ladies 1st team are in prem so technically they should have thrashed us!
nooo the dont get that at uni...its all on the umpires decision!!
Original post by Abbic4
Yeh don't know were to stay though clifton or somewere else what are you doing??? :s-smilie:

Im doing Primary Education, im probally going to stay Clifton for the first year! so im clsoe to where all my lectures are. what are you doing???
Reply 551
Just got my welcome pack email, unconditional offer holders get to book accommodation for 4-15 april and other offers book 6th may onwards
Reply 552
Original post by Frankio
Just got my welcome pack email, unconditional offer holders get to book accommodation for 4-15 april and other offers book 6th may onwards

just read mine :biggrin: excited now or what! :tongue:
Got my welcome pack today! :biggrin: Well excited! I need to get my accomodation booked so I can put it on student finance app lol. Can't wait for 09/11 :biggrin:
Original post by Stephhcharlene
Got my welcome pack today! :biggrin: Well excited! I need to get my accomodation booked so I can put it on student finance app lol. Can't wait for 09/11 :biggrin:

you know you could just apply for student finance now and change the address at a later date when you've booked accommodation, at least you can guarantee you will get the payment when you start then if you apply asap.
Reply 555
I've literally just completed my student finance. I am glad that's over and done with. My second attempt at uni and I'm still nervous as hell. =/
Original post by jimbles
just read mine :biggrin: excited now or what! :tongue:

did you get it via email or post?
Reply 557
Everyone should stay on Clifton its too sick.
Reply 558
Hii, everyone :smile:)
I've been given a Conditional for Media & Globalization course and i'm gonna firm NTU soon! Really hoping I get the grades
I'm international student so everything so confusing :frown:
Anyone has the same course as mine ? :rolleyes:
Reply 559
Original post by francistheswole
did you get it via email or post?

email mate!

I'm assuming those who have got it did get it via email too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending