The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Mask Of Sanity

Make sure you do. :tongue:

:rolleyes: okay baba, I will do but JUST because you said so...
are you off?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 421
Hey! :hi:

It is sad. :ashamed: But, Leeds I've firmed! I didn't really have a choice in the end but still. :tongue: I don't think I'll be coming tomorrow though. I've looked around most of the accommodation already. I quite like the look of Devonshire Hall. A little pricey though. :tongue: How about you?

Me tooooo! And me neither lol but who cares we like Leeds it's awesome :tongue: My top 5 are:
James Baillie
Devonshire
Clarence Dock
Henry Price
Leodis
Going to decide tomorrow I think. Yeah Clarence Docks looking favourable due to costs, but I like the balls, and musical bit of Dev, and Henry Price I like for convenience :tongue:

Em xx
Reply 422
Original post by dmz
my friend was coming from Preston first but he's already back home now so i should have got earlier tickets. 5 hours should be enough for 4 accommodation and Kfc :biggrin:

old gadgets? What? Like a club? :colonhash:

fine! :hmmm:

i repped him for you :h:

Ah right :smile: and yeah should be, but accomodations close at 4 remember! xx
Reply 423
Original post by keds1
big big big big pub crawl all the way down from Otley to Leeds, there is a shortened one from Headingly to Leeds called the Headingly Mile. Basically you dress up in costume and have a drink at each pub! Deffo recommend, its proper funny (tho expensive...) :cool:

nice! Defo a good way to blow gap year savings :tongue:
Reply 424
Original post by emilymay
Ah right :smile: and yeah should be, but accomodations close at 4 remember! xx

half 4 :tongue: might just go cinema as well
Original post by dmz
this is the part where you give an opinion :colonhash:

:rofl: yea. What did you put down there? :lol:

I was waiting for that. :tongue: Well, I quite liked it. Especially the location since it's near the river! Also, just a few minutes walk away from the city centre. Looking at the price, it's not bad, and the rooms are all ensuite.

:colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by keds1
:rolleyes: okay baba, I will do but JUST because you said so...
are you off?

Off where? What?

Me tooooo! And me neither lol but who cares we like Leeds it's awesome :tongue: My top 5 are:
James Baillie
Devonshire
Clarence Dock
Henry Price
Leodis
Going to decide tomorrow I think. Yeah Clarence Docks looking favourable due to costs, but I like the balls, and musical bit of Dev, and Henry Price I like for convenience :tongue:

Em xx

Considering the prices, Clarence Dock does look like a nice alternative! Ideally though, Devonshire Hall. :laugh: The convenience part is irrelevant to me. (I say this now. :ninja:) A little fresh air and a walk daily will be good exercise, right? :awesome:
Reply 427
Off where? What?

accom tourrr
Reply 428
Original post by dmz
nice! Defo a good way to blow gap year savings :tongue:

yes, we can get KRUUUUUUUNKED, showing the others how the 'english lit' and 'criminology' students get down :wink:
Original post by keds1
accom tourrr

Oh nah. :tongue: You?
Reply 430
Original post by keds1
yes, we can get KRUUUUUUUNKED, showing the others how the 'english lit' and 'criminology' students get down :wink:

medical engineering :colonhash: lol. Otley far from CD?
Reply 431
I was waiting for that. :tongue: Well, I quite liked it. Especially the location since it's near the river! Also, just a few minutes walk away from the city centre. Looking at the price, it's not bad, and the rooms are all ensuite.

:colonhash:

Spoiler

lol. Well I'll give dev hall a chance just for you :colonhash:
were the rooms any good tho? Like new?

:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:
Reply 432
Oh nah. :tongue: You?

woooo yeeeeeeeee! Where do you like the look of? :biggrin:
Reply 433
Original post by dmz
medical engineering :colonhash: lol. Otley far from CD?

AH KNO AH KNO! Just like I am not a criminologist.
Clarence Dock is lovely, but a bit of a trek from everywhere. Otley is pretty far from all these places, its nearer where I actually live (but not by much)! Miles from Leeds centre but probs closer to headingly side? :smile:
Reply 434
My top 5 are:
James Baillie
Devonshire
Clarence Dock
Henry Price
Leodis

Em xx

woo devonshire, that is my favourite too! Although full of "rahs" hahahahahha. Clarence Dock is pretty far away from everywhere else tho even tho it is proper stylish.
Original post by dmz
lol. Well I'll give dev hall a chance just for you :colonhash:
were the rooms any good tho? Like new?

:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

They were like, normal rooms? They're weren't old and crumbly but not super new and gadgety. They're not really going to be at that price, are they? DH rooms are pretty big though.

Original post by keds1
woooo yeeeeeeeee! Where do you like the look of? :biggrin:

Devonshire Hall! :gah: And are you high? :tongue:
Reply 436
Original post by keds1
AH KNO AH KNO! Just like I am not a criminologist.
Clarence Dock is lovely, but a bit of a trek from everywhere. Otley is pretty far from all these places, its nearer where I actually live (but not by much)! Miles from Leeds centre but probs closer to headingly side? :smile:

Hahaha good :tongue:. I can be slow at times :ahee: It shouldn't be an issue for me tbh, it's not too far from town and can i get a bus to the other places (hopefully it's regular). The buses do go everywhere right? You not moving out then?
Reply 437
They were like, normal rooms? They're weren't old and crumbly but not super new and gadgety. They're not really going to be at that price, are they? DH rooms are pretty big though.

Devonshire Hall! :gah: And are you high? :tongue:

i hate you :frown: i don't wanna end up sharing till second year. Having to dress up to go for a shower in the morning'll be a bit of a bitch :tongue:
didn't think it'd be a palace at that price, i don't mind going up to like £115 but I'm pretty sold to Clarence
Original post by dmz
i hate you :frown: i don't wanna end up sharing till second year. Having to dress up to go for a shower in the morning'll be a bit of a bitch :tongue:
didn't think it'd be a palace at that price, i don't mind going up to like £115 but I'm pretty sold to Clarence

Clarence does look quite nice and considering what you get, the price is quite good. I'd consider Clarence definitely. :holmes: Why do you hate me? :puppyeyes:
Reply 439
Clarence does look quite nice and considering what you get, the price is quite good. I'd consider Clarence definitely. :holmes: Why do you hate me? :puppyeyes:

you wrecked Clarence :frown: Nah i love you really. Is there anywhere that looks pretty new inside?

Latest