History 15%
Maths 6%
Music 5%
Physics 6%
Science (Core and Additional) 1%
Religious Education 3%
Spanish1%
Total votes: 97
Admittedly GCSEs aren't that hard, but what do you think is the hardest?

Scroll to see replies

English language was a bit of a bitch.
Well I find english boring but it definitely isn't the hardest. I would probably say History
English, then History.
Media studies was a bit of a bitch...

Wait, what?
Reply 5
Latin > German > Maths
Really, it's ridiculously subjective. I find English the easiest by far.
Reply 6
Music art anglais.
I'm currently doing my GCSE's, I'd said physics is a bitch, and history too but that's only for expressing knowledge in the exam, I have no problem with retaining knowledge. Maths, I've always hated but finding it fairly easier. So I'd have to say Physics is the hardest :P
Reply 8
Psssh... Russian's not on there xD That was the hardest one for me :L

I think Chemistry is... possibly - though not overly so.
Reply 9
From my results, you'd have to assume it's actually media studies....
Reply 10
Different people are gunna say different things. I love maths and i am good at it but majority of my school found it extremely hard. Then there were those who found english extremely easy and i found it extremely hard - so i would say enlish lang but some people will have a natural talent in it so..
I didn't find GCSEs in general that hard. Though, I did somehow manage to get a D in History, maybe more to do with the fact I found some of it so boring :dontknow:
None were especially hard as such. I voted Physics purely because it was boring as all hell, so I slept through two years of lessons (literally) and as such only got a C in it.
History cos it took up pretty much half of my overall revision time.....seriously I spent less time revising for my A levels than I did for that subject.
music, but only because the bird is the word was on the music exam at the beginning so the rest of the exam I sat laughing at family guy in my head.... just great :frown:
Original post by kbountra
History cos it took up pretty much half of my overall revision time.....seriously I spent less time revising for my A levels than I did for that subject.

Same for me, there was so much content in History!
Reply 16
I can't believe people find history so hard; it's by far one of my easiest subjects. I do LOVE it and have excellent teachers so maybe that plays a part. I'd say English, that's the only GCSE I'm worried about and the one I'm most likely not to do well in. :emo:
Reply 17
Art. It takes over your life :emo:
latin!
Reply 19
For me? Maths!
I got lost after 2+2 tbh...

Quick Reply

Latest