The Student Room Group

Which world leaders do you admire the most and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Teveth
Edward Miliband - the rightful leader of the United Kingdom.

:rofl: you always give me a good laugh Teveth.

I'd say I admire Nicolas Sarkozy :cool:
Emperor Palpatine. His wisdom, foresight, cunning, attention to detail, and command of the Dark Side.
Reply 22
Morgan Freeman, i mean i saw the documentary about him called Invictus or something, never ceases to amaze me.
Reply 23
Gaddafi ofcourse.
Original post by Muqy
Morgan Freeman, i mean i saw the documentary about him called Invictus or something, never ceases to amaze me.

He was playing Nelson Mandela....
Nick Griffin

and to those of you who thought that was serious: http://tinyurl.com/4p3jsnm
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by tehFrance
He was playing Nelson Mandela....

its a joke...
Fidel Castro (When he was in power) - Anyone who can survive that many assassination attempts has to be admired.

Current leaders include Putin, Obama and Chavez.
Reply 28
Original post by The-Real-One
It may come as no surprise to you that I am an admirer of Col Gadaffi, the rightful ruler of Libya currently under attack by Western imperalists and colonists hungry for oil. It is shameful, and I hope he prevails.

But apart from Col Gadaffi, I also admire leaders such as Silvio Berlusconi, Hugo Chavez, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Vladimir Putin.

What unites them are their colourful but charismatic characters,an indomitable will to power and unflinching personal principles.

By contrast, I find typical western leaders are weak like wet toilet paper, hypocritical to boot and terrible liars.

Spoiler

You're clearly an idiot if you think Gaddafi is the rightful ruler of Libya. You say the Western powers are after oil, really? It may have escaped your notice but we were already getting their oil: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-10751128
Reply 29
I have always been taught to stand up for what i believe in, so on that basis i would have to say Hitler. Although at sometimes he could be a spitefull little bugger
Original post by TheRealDarthVader
Emperor Palpatine. His wisdom, foresight, cunning, attention to detail, and command of the Dark Side.

nah... its all about the yoda+windu combo, perfect leadership, calm, colective, wise, yet stern and powerfull :tongue:

but serriously:

david cameron

nah i joke..
Reply 31
Koffi Anan.
Reply 32
Queen Elizabeth II.
Original post by Aexis
Queen Elizabeth II.

That's a boat, actually
Reply 34
Original post by LtCommanderData
That's a boat, actually

Original post by fallen_acorns
nah... its all about the yoda+windu combo, perfect leadership, calm, colective, wise, yet stern and powerfull :tongue:

but serriously:

david cameron

nah i joke..

Those two sucked each other's dicks.
Reply 36
Original post by Stratos
Koffi Anan.

He related to Kofi Annan?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending