Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by alexsheppard11
that is a pointless page to join, the pics could be anywhere

What do you mean? Why would someone do it? :confused:
Original post by luispe000
What do you mean? Why would someone do it? :confused:

tis probably a promotion company used to promote their club night.
there are tonnes of pages like that one, like this, for example.

This is not a real person, nor is it anything to do with bristol freshers.
infact they have my pictures on it :s-smilie:
Original post by legend_90
YESS I got an offer this morning :biggrin:
Good luck!

no way!! thats amazing! well done. did you get an email or post? xx
Sure I'd have heard by now if they were actually going to make me an offer, so I've given up hope :redface:
Especially since I had to email them and tell them one of my grades was wrong (and was actually lower than what my UCAS form had said)
Oh well!
Original post by Forever a Gnome
Sure I'd have heard by now if they were actually going to make me an offer, so I've given up hope :redface:
Especially since I had to email them and tell them one of my grades was wrong (and was actually lower than what my UCAS form had said)
Oh well!

Don't give up hope! The longer the silence the longer your application is being considered I reckon! Good luck, and well done for your offers! :smile:
Reply 1766
To all applicants waiting to hear

As said above don't lose hope yet. I'm sure a reply is just around the corner. Best of luck!

Good luck!

Congratulations! Was that BSc or MSci?
Reply 1768
Original post by kolokov
To all applicants waiting to hear

As said above don't lose hope yet. I'm sure a reply is just around the corner. Best of luck!

How come you picked Bristol over UCL and St. Andrews? Is the course better at Bristol? Just wondering (:
Reply 1769
Good luck!

Congratulations:smile:!!! I haven't heard yet so I'll stalk this post to see what your answers to the other questions are :P Will that be your firm?
Original post by writerwho~
Don't give up hope! The longer the silence the longer your application is being considered I reckon! Good luck, and well done for your offers! :smile:

Aw, thanks!!
Same to you! :smile:
Reply 1771
A boy from my school has decided to withdraw from Bristol English now because he is so sick of waiting... Crazy.
Original post by jthlm
A boy from my school has decided to withdraw from Bristol English now because he is so sick of waiting... Crazy.

Oh my god! I could never do that! (I'm slightly ashamed that my first reaction to this was: "Can I have his place then?!" :redface:)

I wonder if Bristol wait so long in that hope that people will do this to make their lives easier...
Reply 1773
Original post by loxemori
How come you picked Bristol over UCL and St. Andrews? Is the course better at Bristol? Just wondering (:

It is an incredibly personal thing but as the course at Bristol is far more active research based as opposed to St Andrews and UCL it is far better suited to what I want out of a degree programme. However, I really should stress that this is not for everyone and that if for example someone wanted a more teaching and secondary reading based degree I would not advise them to choose Bristol. So, it depends on the situation. Can't wait to start!
Reply 1774
Original post by kolokov
It is an incredibly personal thing but as the course at Bristol is far more active research based as opposed to St Andrews and UCL it is far better suited to what I want out of a degree programme. However, I really should stress that this is not for everyone and that if for example someone wanted a more teaching and secondary reading based degree I would not advise them to choose Bristol. So, it depends on the situation. Can't wait to start!

Maybe I missed something...but which subject did you choose?
Reply 1775
Original post by cat12
Maybe I missed something...but which subject did you choose?

oh yeah sorry! :smile:
History
Reply 1776
I am still waiting for Chemistry.
Reply 1777
Can someone explain the process of confirming your application?

Right now I have a conditional offer which I've confirmed via the website. But now I hear I have to confirm it again when I get an unconditional one. How do I do that? Via e-mail or will I get a notification and a link where to do that online?
Original post by cat12
I am still waiting for Chemistry.

I don't think it'll be too long now; apparently English applicants will be hearing this week so it might be the same for you. Good luck. :smile:
Original post by gabrielle_w
no way!! thats amazing! well done. did you get an email or post? xx

Original post by Rapunzel
Congratulations:smile:!!! I haven't heard yet so I'll stalk this post to see what your answers to the other questions are :P Will that be your firm?

Original post by KayteeKaytee
Congratulations! Was that BSc or MSci?

It was just updated on UCAS track - haven't had a letter through yet.

I don't know what to do... I need to choose between Edinburgh and Bristol - they're both unconditional offers because I already have my grades

(and its for Bsc)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending