The Student Room Group

Im Gay and im fairly sure its Women's fault

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anya~
lol is that why youre depressed? :rolleyes:

I think this behaviour is what the OP is talking about, and I'm not depressed!
Original post by Anonymous
I have always had Bi tendancies so don't try to pull the "you were always just gay" thing.

Anyway during high school I dated several girls but no guys (because I was keeping it a secret as I thought it was wrong); I came out of all of these relationships with nothing good to say about the girls I dated.
They all seemed really nice at first, they were funny and pretty etc; but after we started going out they changed into a completely different person like all the stuff that I found attractive about their personalities was just an act. They were manipulative, back stabbing, petty, self centred, and just genrally a massive Bi*ch.

It seemed to me that the minute we started going out it became all about them. So eventually I decided that if this was what was going to happen every time I should just stop caring what other people will think and try a relationship with a guy.

So now a comparison between similar situations with a teenage boyfriend and a teenage girlfriend...

I forgot the 6 month anniversary with my 2nd girlfriend, she told me (screamed it) and I said I was really sorry and that I had been distracted with exam revision, she said she didn't care if I was sorry and stormed off, after 2 days of not talking Im told by a friend she slept with some random guy at one of her friends parties, she didn't even actually end our relationship she just stormed off.

I forgot the birthday of my first boyfriend (we had only been going out a few weeks and I didn't really know but I should have asked), anyway he told me (in an indoor voice:smile:) and I said I was really sorry and promised I would buy him a really great present etc, his answer was "its okay" :biggrin: massive improvement on screaming.

I think the title of this thread is a bit dramatic and I know not all girls are like the ones I dated; but alot of them are; and now every time I see a girl I find attractive, almost instantly I think "she looks great but shes probably a self centred bi*ch.

I agree, women are a pain in the ass, which is why Im glad Im not one
Reply 42
I'm straight because pussies are ugly.... they look funny.... and stuff....
Original post by jacobmgale
I am also gay. Being gay to me involves walks along the beach and listening to elton john. Yes these things make me happy, which is the definition of gay.

Unrelated, buy sorry. Couldn't help myself
Reply 44
yup, bitches be crazy

that's why you **** women but have male friends
Original post by Callum
I'm bi and it's so much easier being with guys. I think the lack of a menstrual cycle has something to do with it.
Girl's are more jealous when you have girls who are friends and because you're texting another girl you must be cheating. Boys are more chilled. It's more like "You have friends, I have friends, let's just get on with it" rather than "YOU CHEATING SCUMBAG TEXTING SOMEONE WITH A VAGINA OTHER THAN ME"

I dont really think being in a relationship is easier with a guy than a girl in general...maybe being in a relationship with the same sex is just a lot easier. A lot of bi girls probably prefer dating girls to boys...because of some sort of mutual gender understanding.

OP you've just had an unlucky experience with some immature girls.....if it was true, most people would turn gay/bi...as i'm sure not everyone has a straight forward relationship with the opposite sex.
(edited 13 years ago)
I have always had Bi tendancies so don't try to pull the "you were always just gay" thing.

Anyway during high school I dated several girls but no guys (because I was keeping it a secret as I thought it was wrong); I came out of all of these relationships with nothing good to say about the girls I dated.
They all seemed really nice at first, they were funny and pretty etc; but after we started going out they changed into a completely different person like all the stuff that I found attractive about their personalities was just an act. They were manipulative, back stabbing, petty, self centred, and just genrally a massive Bi*ch.

It seemed to me that the minute we started going out it became all about them. So eventually I decided that if this was what was going to happen every time I should just stop caring what other people will think and try a relationship with a guy.

So now a comparison between similar situations with a teenage boyfriend and a teenage girlfriend...

I forgot the 6 month anniversary with my 2nd girlfriend, she told me (screamed it) and I said I was really sorry and that I had been distracted with exam revision, she said she didn't care if I was sorry and stormed off, after 2 days of not talking Im told by a friend she slept with some random guy at one of her friends parties, she didn't even actually end our relationship she just stormed off.

I forgot the birthday of my first boyfriend (we had only been going out a few weeks and I didn't really know but I should have asked), anyway he told me (in an indoor voice:smile:) and I said I was really sorry and promised I would buy him a really great present etc, his answer was "its okay" :biggrin: massive improvement on screaming.

I think the title of this thread is a bit dramatic and I know not all girls are like the ones I dated; but alot of them are; and now every time I see a girl I find attractive, almost instantly I think "she looks great but shes probably a self centred bi*ch.

Sexual orientation is determined before adolescence. Shut up.
Reply 47

LOL if he makes you happy, then stay with him. Personally, I wouldn't really mind if they forgot my birthday/anniversary because to me it isn't a big deal. As long as we're happy, it's fine. I guess other people value things like birthdays more
I agree, women are a pain in the ass, which is why Im glad Im not one

Not all women are a pain in the ass. Not all men are a pain in the ass.

Some women are a pain in the ass. Some men are a pain in the ass.

/of thread.

edit: Furthermore, perhaps the OP should consider employing some better memory techniques seeing as you forgot both an anniversary and a birthday? :biggrin: :mmm:
Though in fairness, I wouldn't scream about something like that, tbh cba lol.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by Miss_Scarlett
Not all women are a pain in the ass. Not all men are a pain in the ass.

Some women are a pain in the ass. Some men are a pain in the ass.

/of thread.

Anal isn't for everyone, you know...
Original post by Teofilo
Anal isn't for everyone, you know...

:rofl:

Yeh and Im sure you'd know all about that :wink:
Reply 51
:rofl:

Yeh and Im sure you'd know all about that :wink:

Beggars can't be choosers like...

But no, I don't what you speak of :cool:
Original post by Teofilo
Beggars can't be choosers like...

But no, I don't what you speak of :cool:

:lies:

And lol.
Reply 53
:lies:

And lol.

Was being a bit facetious, though without reading the whole thread it does seem as if the op has tarred all females with the same brush so to speak.

Give them a chance; you'll probably be in the same boat afterewards you might as well set sail to find out...

Anyway, my views on anal are holly private...

Quick Reply

Latest