The Student Room Group

Would I be stupid to....

meet up with an ex-teacher later?

I'm a 20-year-old guy and one of my (female) ex-teachers has asked me to meet up with her.

She's 36 and we've been chatting on Facebook for a while. She asked me what my plans for the weekend were and, when I said I didn't have any, she suggested that we go for a drink.

We're supposed to meet at half ten in a bar in a nearby town, but now I'm having cold feet. Could she get into trouble if something happened even though I left 6th form almost 2 years ago? She's gorgeous and seems interested in me, so I'd like to go and see what happens...

Thanks in advance for any advice :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nope it's completely fair game, go forth and tap that :biggrin:
If you pull it off, and she is actually gorgeous, you're a ****ing lad. Better than anything I've done thus far. But I'm only 16
Go forth my Good Sir, and tap dat! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Well, it's a bit late to let her down now...:tongue:
Original post by Anonymous

I'm a 20-year-old guy and one of my (female) ex-teachers has asked me to meet up with her.

She's 36 and we've been chatting on Facebook for a while. She asked me what my plans for the weekend were and, when I said I didn't have any, she suggested that we go for a drink.

We're supposed to meet at half ten in a bar in a nearby town, but now I'm having cold feet. Could she get into trouble if something happened even though I left 6th form almost 2 years ago? She's gorgeous and seems interested in me, so I'd like to go and see what happens...

No longer a student + she's no longer your teacher = fair game. Smash her back doors in.
Reply 6
Not illegal. Go for it.
Reply 7
When I read the title I was gonna say smart listens to the brain, stupid listens to the heart, but now I've read the full post, I'm gonna say rag the hell out of her! I cant believe your having second doubts
Reply 8
Could she get into trouble if something happened

No suprisingly enough going out with another adult isnt illegal
Reply 9
It seems strange but I suppose it's up to you to judge whether you're okay with that.
Go for it :smile:

She obviously doesn't think there's anything wrong with it, so just enjoy!

No she can't get in trouble anymore because she's not your teacher anymore.
Just make sure that you use protection :tongue:
Reply 13
Do it.
Reply 14
Thanks for the advice :smile:

She's text me, saying "Really looking forward to seeing you xxx" :biggrin:

I'm leaving at 10 so any last minute tips?
Reply 15
Thanks for the advice :smile:

She's text me, saying "Really looking forward to seeing you xxx" :biggrin:

I'm leaving at 10 so any last minute tips?

Maybe I'm tired or maybe I just have dirty mind...either way, I honestly thought that said "sexing you" :tongue:
tell us how it went lol
Reply 17

Get all up in her!
Reply 18
It was such a good night!

Ok, we only kissed, but I think there's a lot more there :wink:

She asked me if I wanted to sit outside, I said yes but thought there'd be a lot of people out there too, due to the weather. When we got outside, there was no-one there! She started kissing me, biting my lip like she wanted more.

Then she said she'd really enjoyed and that we should meet up again and maybe take it back to her house!! :biggrin:

That's hinting at sex, right?...I haven't had sex in 6 months :colondollar:

:biggrin:
Reply 19
It was such a good night!

Ok, we only kissed, but I think there's a lot more there :wink:

She asked me if I wanted to sit outside, I said yes but thought there'd be a lot of people out there too, due to the weather. When we got outside, there was no-one there! She started kissing me, biting my lip like she wanted more.

Then she said she'd really enjoyed and that we should meet up again and maybe take it back to her house!! :biggrin:

That's hinting at sex, right?
...I haven't had sex in 6 months :colondollar:

:biggrin:

Sounds promising :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest