The Student Room Group

Warwick or UCL for law?

I have offers from UCL and Warwick for Law with French (both AAA). They are quite similar on the league tables, UCL being better for Law and Warwick better overall (according to the guardian). I know the tables aren't that reliable, but also that reputation is important for law.
I prefer the idea of a campus, and I don't really like London. But is the reputation of UCL worth it?
Reply 1
UCL is a better university overall and better for law
The reputation of UCL is not worth it in this case if you prefer a campus and you don't really like London.

You've got to remember that reputation isn't everything and that you've got to go where you think you'll be happiest.
Reply 3
I think the difference of reputation between those two universities is so small that you'd be better just choosing where you'd be happiest.
Reply 4
Original post by Doughnuts!!
The reputation of UCL is not worth it in this case if you prefer a campus and you don't really like London.

You've got to remember that reputation isn't everything and that you've got to go where you think you'll be happiest.

Original post by Miahrose
I think the difference of reputation between those two universities is so small that you'd be better just choosing where you'd be happiest.

Thanks guys. I think you're right and I have more chance of getting a first if I am at Warwick!

Quick Reply