The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, use lots of lube.
Reply 2
sex makes your day, anal sex makes your whole week!
poppers. They open up your a hole and make it easier to get it in
Reply 4
1) Go for a **** first and make sure you are totally empty. 2) Use plenty of lube, and maybe even a condom for your first time!

3) "enjoy yourself, be merry"

Reply 5
why do guys enjoy it so much?
because it's meant to be tight in there?? :s-smilie: Because it's forbidden maybe.
Original post by Anonymous

probably because its tight. I wouldn't know though, i've never done it. Doesn't to appeal to me
lube up and you'll be aite.

Because from then on you know "I've done anal", and you get a warm glow of something akin to pride.
We if it seems all yucky to you and just thinking of it creeps you out then don't do it if you don't want to, you shouldn't be forced into doing anything that you're uncomfortable with doing. If however you're willing to try it then just make sure you take in the advice people are telling you i.e. use lots of lube and take it slow etc etc. If you're doubting doing it then maybe it's a sign you should wait..? at least until you feel more comfortable with doing different things like that, if you ever think you'd come around to it I mean :smile:.
Reply 11
Original post by U.S Lecce
1) Go for a **** first and make sure you are totally empty. 2) Use plenty of lube, and maybe even a condom for your first time!

3) "enjoy yourself, be merry"

:confused:

lulz at going bareback in the stinker.
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
poppers. They open up your a hole and make it easier to get it in

isn't that a gay thing?
Reply 13
Original post by adam0311
:confused:

lulz at going bareback in the stinker.

I have never done anal bareback, I was merley suggesting to op, just incase they thought to do it bareback.
tell him why **** an ******** when you have got a perfectley good pussy
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
tell him why **** an ******** when you have got a perfectley good pussy

Because, in the words of the great man himself:
Barney Stinson
New. Is. Always. Better
Reply 16
Try anything once, if you don't like it you can always stop...
Yeah, he'll owe you forever.
It's an exit not an entrance. Don't agree if you feel uncomfortable.
Can you give me advice.

To me it seems kinda gross and painful!

Well, you are in every right to say no! I would agree with you, if its a heterosexual relationship, theres no NEED and its sort of not the most natural thing!

Just dont feel pressured, whatever your decision.
Just because sex is getting increasingly more drastic, it doesnt have to be something you partcipate in!

Latest