The Student Room Group

??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I am Oriental but I was born and raised in the UK. I have always liked white girls :yep:. But they don't like Oriental guys :sad:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Could always get an English gf of full Chinese ancestry.
you need to approach and talk to english girls then! i find that some international students can be quite stand off-ish and only hang around with those from the same country as them. it's a shame. x
Reply 63
Original post by Jackthevillain
Could always get an English gf of full Chinese ancestry.

I think it is as hard as I get an English gf, cos their thought is western
Reply 64
Original post by Mr Smurf
I am Oriental but I was born and raised in the UK. I have always liked white girls too :yep:. But they don't like Oriental guys :sad:.

have u ever got a Englsih gf?
Reply 65
Original post by lalalee-anne
you need to approach and talk to english girls then! i find that some international students can be quite stand off-ish and only hang around with those from the same country as them. it's a shame. x

i agree, it is the common situation.
maybe they have no mutual topics
Reply 66
I find that most girls that i know mention that they don't find Chinese guys physically attractive (not neccesarily facially). Like they're normally shorter and skinnier, which on a whole isn't attractive. I say hit the gym and bulk out a bit. I know a guy from HK who gets quite alot of attention from white girls but he's bulky from rugby.
Reply 67
Original post by GGekko
I find that most girls that i know mention that they don't find Chinese guys physically attractive (not neccesarily facially). Like they're normally shorter and skinnier, which on a whole isn't attractive. I say hit the gym and bulk out a bit. I know a guy from HK who gets quite alot of attention from white girls but he's bulky from rugby.

i think what u said is quite right. we have no strong bodies, but it depends. lol
thank u anyway.
Original post by david123
i think what u said is quite right. we have no strong bodies, but it depends. lol
thank u anyway.

???????????????

?????????????????????????
i tried to type chinese, but it failed -.-
Reply 70
Original post by ObiWan-KenobiNil

do u mean those question marks are Chinese u type?
Reply 71

???????
do u mean those question marks are Chinese u type?

i copy and pasted from google translate

i suggest you pick up and learn an instrument, even if it was something simple such as a keyboard.

then go and play them a love song
Reply 73

i also cant type it, hehe
Reply 74
you know you guys are unbelievable! you are all so closed minded and shallow. And ofcourse there are girls that find asian men attractive! I'm an english girl who finds asian men attractive. My ex was from the phillipines, again very attractive. And looks arent everything! The culture exchange is enough to keep a girl interested and then she can get to know who you really are! Don't listen to these guys hunny. You will find someone! Just be patient and be confident! :smile: x
Reply 75
i copy and pasted from google translate

i suggest you pick up and learn an instrument, even if it was something simple such as a keyboard.

then go and play them a love song

thanks for ur suggestion. i think a girl interesting in Chinese will be easier to get along with and go further. i guess most english girls do not have interests in that.
Reply 76
thank u anyway.

Indeed you have no strong bodies. You can be perfectly capable of getting one though. Like i said, my chinese friend is muscular. Also in the gym their are plent of big asian guys. You just need to put some effort in really. Also work on your english seeing as you're looking for an english girl
thanks for ur suggestion. i think a girl interesting in Chinese will be easier to get along with and go further. i guess most english girls do not have interests in that.

David, i suggest trying to get to know chasie-ann
i think you might have a chance
Reply 78
Original post by Chasie-ann
you know you guys are unbelievable! you are all so closed minded and shallow. And ofcourse there are girls that find asian men attractive! I'm an english girl who finds asian men attractive. My ex was from the phillipines, again very attractive. And looks arent everything! The culture exchange is enough to keep a girl interested and then she can get to know who you really are! Don't listen to these guys hunny. You will find someone! Just be patient and be confident! :smile: x

why i like english girl is mostly because of my liking this country. when i arrived here, i was shocked by english culture, although i know a little about it before. in order to adapt to here soon, i tried to like everything of here. and later i found i do like it, hehe. but i dont know why, what i can explain it is just sense.

getting a english gf is not bad, cos it can help u both know culture of each countries, if we two are all suitable with each other, then get married. it is not a bad thing.

i hope u would agree me, hehe
Reply 79
David, i suggest trying to get to know chasie-ann
i think you might have a chance

sorry, i cant understand what is chasie-ann, hehe... can u tell me more about it?

hehe...i know that...
it is the person's name who replied me just now...

i make a mistake...
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending