The Student Room Group

??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Well that's the thing. Travel and culture is a common ground for a lot of people. It is a conversation starter and it can lead to you learning more about them.
Haha you don't have to rush into marriage with them though. You've just got to be yourself and ask them about the country and things you need to learn. Honestly, alot of english women can be quite cold so approach carefully. Tell me if you don't understand everything I'm writing ok hun?
Reply 81
Original post by Chasie-ann
Well that's the thing. Travel and culture is a common ground for a lot of people. It is a conversation starter and it can lead to you learning more about them.
Haha you don't have to rush into marriage with them though. You've just got to be yourself and ask them about the country and things you need to learn. Honestly, alot of english women can be quite cold so approach carefully. Tell me if you don't understand everything I'm writing ok hun?

i can understand u if u dont use the words which is obviously only known by native speakers. hehe. anyway, u are thoughtful!
and it seems u are not english girl? otherwise, u will not say they are cold. (i am guessing, lol)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 82
I am an english girl but just because I am an english girl doesnt mean im like the rest of them. It just makes me angry how they dont give guys a chance!
Listen, if you give it time and are confident and welcoming then you wont have a problem meeting a girl. I can imagine it is hard being in a different country with a different type of people.
Reply 83
I am an english girl but just because I am an english girl doesnt mean im like the rest of them. It just makes me angry how they dont give guys a chance!
Listen, if you give it time and are confident and welcoming then you wont have a problem meeting a girl. I can imagine it is hard being in a different country with a different type of people.

can i say u are different from most of them? i really like what u said, cos it raise my confidence. I quite know not all english girls going dating want to do bed thing (do u know what i mean). so i dont care what they said that asians have long or small XXX... i do want to get a true love! hehe!

i think i should practise more english speaking, cos always what i am writing is more fluent than what i am speaking:smile:
Reply 84
Original post by david123
just want to find an english girl, although initially dont like western girl so much, i guess thats because of their different faces compared to asian girl, lol... (it is a joke) but after i came here, i began to find how beautiful they are! and also i find they are quite outgoing and decent...but i know english boys may like chinese girls, however the girls may not... i dont know how to get along with english girl...and of course the precondition is that i can find one, hehe...

can you guys give me some advices?

hmm...i forgot to introduce myself...
im from Shanghai, China... and now a postgraduate in the UK...
a quite friendly and kind boy...not quite shy but its not quite open (half & half, lol)... i respect others and love life...

oh...i talk toooo much...come on guys, tell me your ideas, thanks!

You do not want an English girl, they are horrible
Reply 85
ill be honest. you being chinese is the biggest problem here. i am not a racist or anything. i am the opposite of that.

but the first thing most girls talk about with their friends is race, nationality or ethnicity of a boy. and you have to remember that to them their friends opinions mean everything. some girls might like you (i am sure this happens!). the first thing they do is to tell their friends that she likes you or she thinks you are cute.

listen carefully. her friends say "cmon he is chinese. he is a foreigner. what is the point?" this would be the end of her liking you.

sad but true.

edit. i forgot to mention that girls have to agree that this boy is cute and this one isnt. they want to feel that they belong to communities. they want to feel that they are normal. at least in given communities. this explains why they insist on classifying boys based on their race, nationality, ethnicity, class, education, etc. her friends opinions mean a lot to them.

talk about the western culture, right...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by T.I.
You do not want an English girl, they are horrible

why did u think of them like this?
Reply 87
Well i'm English, and nice English girls are ultra rare, they are just generally not nice people personally.

What are most Chinese girls like??
Reply 88
Original post by i.student
ill be honest. you being chinese is the biggest problem here. i am not a racist or anything. i am the opposite of that.

but the first thing most girls talk about with their friends is race, nationality or ethnicity of a boy. and you have to remember that to them their friends opinions mean everything. some girls might like you (i am sure this happens!). the first thing they do is to tell their friends that she likes you or she thinks you are cute.

listen carefully. her friends say "cmon he is chinese. what is the point?" this would be the end of her liking you.

sad but true.

i know what u said, and they are the most ones. but what's the rest? although the rest is rare, and journey of finding them is hard. but if i dont try, how can i know the result:smile:
Reply 89
Original post by T.I.
Well i'm English, and nice English girls are ultra rare, they are just generally not nice people personally.

What are most Chinese girls like??

they are virtuous and not quite open. but in big cities, the situation may be a little different. most girls in big cities are affected by western culture (i dont mean western culture is bad, hehe).

but overall, they are quite nice, if she marries someone, she will try her best to make their love last longer time:smile:

im not sure whether u satisfy my answer:smile:
Reply 90
I agree finding a nice english girl is rare! They are all about themselves. But their are english girls out there if you look hard enough! Not all girls talk to their friends about the ethnicity of guy (I dont thats for sure!) We don't say "oh well this guy im dating is from so n so" or "this guy I'm dating is Chinese" And I'm glad I could raise your confidence for you hunny. You can't hurry love sweety. You should wait for it to happen. Just be careful where you try to meet girls!
Reply 91
they are virtuous and not quite open. but in big cities, the situation may be a little different. most girls in big cities are affected by western culture (i dont mean western culture is bad, hehe).

but overall, they are quite nice, if she marries someone, she will try her best to make their love last longer time:smile:

Exactly, you describe the perfect girl and she is Chinese. That is surley what you want?

Not a not so nice English girl.
Reply 92
go on ****book
I don't understand the OP what is so hard surely the thing to do as with all human nativity's is to talk to a girl.
Reply 94
I agree finding a nice english girl is rare! They are all about themselves. But their are english girls out there if you look hard enough! Not all girls talk to their friends about the ethnicity of guy (I dont thats for sure!) We don't say "oh well this guy im dating is from so n so" or "this guy I'm dating is Chinese" And I'm glad I could raise your confidence for you hunny. You can't hurry love sweety. You should wait for it to happen. Just be careful where you try to meet girls!

i am not sure whether my judgement is right sometimes. but based on what u said, i am sure u are a nice english girl! thank u for giving me so many valuable tips. i am not good at pursuing girls, maybe it is because of my shy personality. but i will try to using my true love heart to touch her.
Reply 95
Original post by Casshern1456
I don't understand the OP what is so hard surely the thing to do as with all human nativity's is to talk to a girl.

for a foreigner especially an asian, it is hard i think:smile:
Reply 96
plastic surgery ?
Reply 97

you know that the western culture doesnt exist? there is the western culture if and only if you want to see the world that way.

girls behaviour is nothing to do with the western culture. i think they do what they do for survival.
Reply 98
Original post by T.I.
Exactly, you describe the perfect girl and she is Chinese. That is surley what you want?

Not a not so nice English girl.

yes, but english girls also have good quality. they are outgoing (at least i met) and like smiling at others, and do what they like, etc. some of these quality is not existent in asian culture, hehe
for a foreigner especially an asian, it is hard i think:smile:

for with any foreigner okay i see the disadvantage but not especially an asian :colonhash: kk mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending