The Student Room Group

What's wrong with this mother sucker?

Keeping it short, I started talking to an old guy friend again he said how he liked me back then and how he still does. I didnt like him I had a boyfriend at the time and paid him no mind, I dont even remember talking to him in highschool but apparently I did. I like him now, he is hot and nerdy he's in uni to become a teacher, im done with losers, he's only had a couple gfs and he's a virgin, I love virgins LOL, he's only made out with one chick, that's so cute anyyyyways off topic, he's hot tho dont get it twisted he works out regularly, his face could be a little better but whatever, his brains and sweetness, and muscles make up for it.We've been talking none stop on BBM for the last couple days then TODAY i dont know what I said but he hasnt been attentive, like he usually is. Why is he doing this too me:mad:

Why do guys do this!??????????!!! He's driving me nuts.

Scroll to see replies

I sound like a ****in air head. Im really not tho.
Reply 2
He's testing the waters
Reply 3
Not you again! :hand:
Original post by lonely14
Not you again! :hand:

I got mad guy problems.
he stopped talking to you for one day and your throwing a fit :colonhash:
Original post by xobeauty
Keeping it short, I started talking to an old guy friend again he said how he liked me back then and how he still does. I didnt like him I had a boyfriend at the time and paid him no mind, I dont even remember talking to him in highschool but apparently I did. I like him now, he is hot and nerdy he's in uni to become a teacher, im done with losers, he's only had a couple gfs and he's a virgin, I love virgins LOL, he's only made out with one chick, that's so cute anyyyyways off topic, he's hot tho dont get it twisted he works out regularly, his face could be a little better but whatever, his brains and sweetness, and muscles make up for it.We've been talking none stop on BBM for the last couple days then TODAY i dont know what I said but he hasnt been attentive, like he usually is. Why is he doing this too me:mad:

Why do guys do this!??????????!!! He's driving me nuts.

You like Virgins?

I got a whole field of Virgins.... In Paradise, now blow yourself up....
Original post by Casshern1456
he stopped talking to you for one day and your throwing a fit :colonhash:

Cuz he's always blabbering about something. Today he's like cold and distant. My gosh, I am soo sick of this, it;s always the same ****. Like I need a simple dude. It's either you like me or get the f outta my face.
Cuz he's always blabbering about something. Today he's like cold and distant. My gosh, I am soo sick of this, it;s always the same ****. Like I need a simple dude. It's either you like me or get the f outta my face.

calm down he was probabily busy with work or something so he didn't have time to talk i think he'll talk to you soon.
Reply 9
Did you speak to him like in your OP? If so, that just might be why he's gone cold on you - just guessing.
Original post by Casshern1456
calm down he was probabily busy with work or something so he didn't have time to talk i think he'll talk to you soon.

lol @ calm down.

He said he was studying, he was studying yesterday but was still chirpping to me but today he cant? That was just an excuse to get rid of me, I want to know why? Yesterday he liked me "too much" today he wants nothing to do with me? bi polar much. And he still hasnt contacted me since 3:eek: lol.

Maybe he's figuring out that im not as awesome as he thought I was. Dry:frown:
Reply 11
Maybe he's figuring out that im not as awesome as he thought I was. Dry:frown:

You're modest too!

Just out of curiosity how old are you?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by bigmo7
You're modest too!

Just out of curiosity hold old are you?

How old do I sound, be honest I can handle it?
Reply 13
How old do I sound, be honest I can handle it?

Like 15? The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the way you talk about virgins...
There must be something wrong with me, but what? Like am I too much? am I not enough? am I annoying? Am I too demanding? Like wtf. I've been nothing but sweet to him.
Original post by bigmo7
Like 15? The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the way you talk about virgins...

Woooww 15, thats bad, Im not too worried tho. Im turning 19. What's wrong with how I talk about virgins?
Reply 16
There must be something wrong with me, but what? Like am I too much? am I not enough? am I annoying? Am I too demanding? Like wtf. I've been nothing but sweet to him.

God, stop over-analyzing things. :facepalm: Chill.
Chill....

You sound a bit childish. ..... You are like me, to be honest.
Woooww 15, thats bad, Im not too worried tho. Im turning 19. What's wrong with how I talk about virgins?

Pics so we can judge
Reply 19
You sound like a very direct, in-your-face type of girl. Maybe that scared him off? :eek:

My type of girl :colone:

Anyway, I've never known a guy who does these kind of things... usually it's the girls who aren't sure what they want and get super moody. :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending